The beginning of the ending

Two weeks later everything was about to change. It was going to shake and turn people's life's upside down

After the Johansson's moved out, the house stood empty. But that was not for long, because of it's good condition and the good neighbourhood, the house was very popular.
It didn't take many days for the sale sign in the garden to be pulled away like it was never there.
I will miss Barbra and Herbert but it will be fun to meet new people.

I sat at my desk and wrote on an essay for school. I was almost done, I just had some minor corrections left to handle.
That's when the trucks came.  The two huge trucks drove down the street and just a couple of minutes later a little red car followed.
"It must be them" i thought to myself.
I closed the computer and walked down the stairs. Dad and Gen was already in the kitchen like two curious monkeys, spying on the new arrivals.
"Have you seen them yet?" I asked them
" Yeah kind of but it's to far away for me to see" dad answered
" I think they are pretty young, like maybe 25 or 30 years"
I nodded and walked to the window and joined the monkeys.
The lorry's were being emptied by the company and things was carried inside the red house.
"Okay let's go say hi instead of spying on them like freaks" I told dad and Gen.
"Yeah your right" my dad laughed as an answer.

We walked away from the kitchen and in to the hallway.
"Grab the flowers in the vase" my dad told Gen.
"We can give it like a housewarming gift"
"For real dad?" Gen asked.
" I didn't have the time to go to the store"
"Oh... okay"
Then we finally went outside. At first you couldn't see much of it because of the trucks. We walked around the backside of one of the trucks and then we saw a woman.
A long, tall and pretty young woman. She was carrying another one of those brown cardboard boxes into the house.
"Hi, welcome to the neighbourhood!" I told the woman.
She looked around, a little bit confused of where the sound came from.
I walked around her and waved.
"Welcome!" I told her another time.
" Oh, hi. Thank you!" She said while putting down the box.
" My name is Mariah, and you?"
"I'm Emily, Emily Brown. And this is my dad Patrik and little sister Gen"
Both dad and Gen smiled at Mariah.
"Hey" they said.
"Hello!" Said Mariah