Chapter 8

Your POV

You woke up bright and early and got dressed in 5 minutes flat. You then race to the Gryffindor commen room and say the passwords. As you walk in, someone covers you mouth. You freeze with your instincts kicking in so you bit the hand. They pull there hand away are you turn to see Fred. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, MATE!!!" He whisper yells at you. "WELL YOU DON'T JUST WALK UP BEHIND A GIRL AND COVER THEIR MOUTH!!!!!!!" You say back to him in the same tone.

Ron and Harry walk down the stairs as George pops out of nowhere. "Shhh!" He says to you. "We don't want to be caught!" You roll your eyes as the 4 gather around you. "Ready to scare Snape?" Asks Fred, looking at the 2 first years. "Most definitely!" Chearfully chirps Ron. "But what is Snape's worst fear?" Asks Harry incidentally.

"I'll explain on the way!" You chime. They 5 of you walk out and sneakily walk to the dungeons. You slowly open Severus's door and sneak in. Looking around, you find that he is nowhere to be seen. You get anxious till you open his bedroom door. You chuckle as you see him laying in his bed, sleeping like a baby. "Can you tell up now?" Wines Ron. Rolling your eyes, you nod to the twins and they get to work. "I'm not sure what his complete fear is, but there is one he's had for forever!" You say. The twins pull out bags of stuff from, Salazar knows where!

"There was a festival a few hours before and streamers where everywhere! During the parade, there was water ballons filled with red paint that were thrown every now and then, so it was like a crime scene! Anyway, we were walking down the street before a fog settled in! Out of nowhere, one of the clowns walked out of an alley. He had red paint on him but it dried and looked like real blood. What added to the creepiness was that his mask was warped. He looked at us and came at us!" You tried to hold in your laughter at this point. "And Severus screamed like a little girl! He already was saying he didn't like being here and that they should go home! Pht! The clown was the topping on the cake!" Ron and Harry looked confused until the twins came up and said they were done.

They looked around to find the room filled with streamers and 'blood' stains. They even went so far to do fog and somehow make the room even darker. You chuckled as Ron saw the finishing touch to the scene. Live spiders! "H-h-harry..." Ron mumbles as he grabs onto his friend. But the chosen one was already paralyzed with fear. The Weasley twins were happy with what they've done, but you can tell they were a little scared of the room themselves. "Now for the clown!" You chuckle, filled with excitement. You almost started bouncing like a little kid with anticipation.

The 4 looked at you concerned but you smiles wider. This was too much fun for you! You finally got to scare Severus again! It had been so long since you scared someone out of their skin! You pulled out the clown costume that the Weasleys somehow got. Looking at it, you smiled with content on how it looked. "Now for the scare!" You smiled and they the 4 boys backed up a bit. You almost started laughing but held it in.

Anon: Sorry I haven't been posting at all. School is a living hell and I had a writers block. I've also been deciding if I should do a Loki x Readr, because I'm in that rave right now. I don't know what it is with me and dark 'evil' men... but I want to try! Hopefully I'll be writing again soon! Till you read again! Bye!