Chapter 9

I feel like I'm just going to scare myself... I don't like clowns...

Sevy's POV

I woke up a little earlier than usual, so I layed in bed for a bit. As time went on, my thought were filled in (Y/N). So many memories I had long forgotten were now coming back. How we first met, her crying fits, the road trips, the carnival- wait... I froze at the thought. The clown... I swear, I almost killed that thing that night. I'll admit, they still creep me out to this day. Once, I almost screamed when a student came out of nowhere with a clown mask.

Pushing the thought out of my mind, I got up and got dressed. That's when I noticed fog coming up from under the door. A little concerned, I opened to the door and took a few steps out. I turned white at the scene. It looked like the carnival from that Halloween night. I was about to go back into my room when the door slammed shut and locked. I went to grab my wand when I realized it wasn't there. It was gone. I silently swore. That's when I heard that laugh.

Your POV

I held back so many laughs as Severus tried to go back into his room. When he swore after he realized his wand was gone, that you Fred, I started to laugh. The mask muffled my voice and made it sound like a man's. Severus slowly turned in my direction and turned whiter than snow.

You can tell he wanted to run, but he was to scared. Reliving the memory in my head, I tilted my head to him. He gasped, taking a step back. You chuckled. Taking a few steps forward, he was on the verge of screaming. He started backing up to the door out of his chambers as I crept forward.

I saw the boys looking at me from behind the furniture. They were just as terrified as Sevy was. Snape eventually got to the door and jiggled the doorknob. It was locked to. "You think you can run from me?" I chuckle. He backed against the door. I was so close to him now. He was about to scream his bloody head off.

But I had one last scare up my sleeve that the boys didn't even know about.

BOOM! Cliffhanger! I'm honestly terrified now... I hate clowns. I can just imagine this in my head rn! Anyway, I'll hopefully post again soon! Till you read again! Bye!