Say

*ABOUT TIME!!*

He couldn't stop himself from reading articles about them. The articles would say that they were spotted together at the after party for the award ceremony. Jungkook was holding Rosè by the waist as they danced the whole night. They were seen buying drinks together and having a good time.

Jimin put his phone down as he looked outside through the window. Slowly tears started rolling down his face one by one. His heart aching very badly. He felt hopeless and hurt. He tried his best not to have a breakdown because he didn't want the others to hear him. He felt his bones becoming weak. With that he grabbed his towel and went to take a shower to try to take his mind off.

"I should've known I wasn't good enough for him." Jimin said coldly.

After the shower he got out and put on his clothes. He smelled food, he assumed breakfast was ready. He checked himself in the mirror one last time before heading down to see the other members. He forced a bright smile on him and said good morning to them as he sat down in his chair.

The members were all talking to eachother and eating happily. At times Jimin would force a giggle or a smile to make it seem as if he wasn't hurting inside. It was until this happened......

"So Jungkook...I see you went out with Rosè last night, how'd it go?" Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

Jimin's mood dropped quickly. He felt nauseous, like he wanted to throw up everything he had just ate. He looked over to the members to see them 'ooing' at Jungkook teasing him.

"It was awesome! She's the sweetest person ever, and has a great body." Jungkook laughed.

"Ooooh shit! Jungkook's gonna get some!" Yoongi joked as everyone laughed along.

"She may be the perfect one for you Jungkook." Jin said filling his mouth with white rice.

"Yeah maybe." Jungkook agreed.

"Jimin what about you? Did you have fun last night at the party?" Namjoon asked.

"I didn't go the party last night." Jimin admited.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked.

"Actually I thought you guys didn't go either I mean, we never do. We usually do a live for our fans but I guess not this time." Jimin sighed.

"Are you mad about that?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked at him from across the table then back at his food.

"Well not really...I'm just dissapointed because it was kind of like our tradition you know? We never go to those after parties. We never did and we never will right...after all that's what we had promised." Jimin replied.

It got silent. All the members looked at eachother in confusion. They didn't know what to say to Jimin. Surely it was like their tradition but they wanted to try something new.

"We wanted to do something new." Taehyung added.

"You could've at least told me you were. I waited in my room for someone to say 'hey time for the live' but no one did. You guys could've at least texted me that there was to be no live and to go to the party. Did you guys really not think of me?" Jimin snapped.

"Okay calm down. We'll invite you next time." Namjoon said trying to calm Jimin down.

"Cool. I'm gonna go up to my room now." Jimin said as he stood up and left.

He felt their eyes following him as he went upstairs. He however did not turn back. He was frustrated, he hated how he was the only one who cared about the tradition they had going on for 5 years. He took out his sketch book and began writing how he felt. That always helped him calm down.

He opened his phone and went on YouTube to listen to music while writing in his sketchbook. He saw his playlist, and saw the 'attract your crush' subliminal. He sighed loudly and clicked on it. He didn't even bother checking the comments to see everyone getting results because he however wasn't.