The Concert

I went back home and started to get ready. I got in the hot shower. Not that hot, or else I would stay in there forever. Man, I love hot showers...Anyway, I took I nice bath and went into my room to pick a nice outfit. Then was when I noticed that I need to go shopping more often. Oh well, I finally choose my black skinny jeans (I don't usually wear skinny jeans, but I think I look fine in them and I was meeting the boys! Had to look cute!), my One Direction t shirt (duh..) and my favorite Converse shoes, with the England flag.

I looked at myself in the mirror.  Great, now hair.  I thought about getting my hair curled, but that would take to much time (I take hours to get my hair curled, I'm not really good at it...) so I just brushed my hair and left it straight. Now, makeup. I put some eyeliner, mascara and a really light pink lipstick on. Didn't want to put too much makeup on. Something was missing....ACCESSORIES!! I looked for the best necklace and ear rings. I choose my glasses necklace and my star ear rings. 

I looked at the mirror one last time before calling Jennifer to tell her that I was ready. I looked nice, exactly how I wanted. Not too much, not too simple. Great. Calling Jennifer now.

"Ready?" Jennifer asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Coming then, bye." Jennifer said.

"Ok, bye." I said before hanging up. I went downstairs and turned the TV on. Well, nothing on. Went on the laptop, twitter I guess? I decided to tweet about going to One Direction's concert. But, tweeting to only 52 followers? Really? Uggh, whatever. I typed:

Waiting for @Jennyluvsyou to pick me up. One Direction concert, here we go! =D

1 minute after, I saw a new mention. Jennifer replied!

@Amandaluvssongs Almost there, can't wait ;D

I decided to reply:

@Jennyluvsyou me neither, so excited about the backstage tickets =DD #cantwait

I looked at my news feed. No new One Direction tweets. Went on Facebook, 2 notifications. I opened it and it was 1 was about inviting to play a game and the other was about someone commenting on someone else's picture. Great, went on Tumblr. No new messages, same shit. I reblogged some stuff and my phone beeped. I looked to see who it was, Jennifer.

From: Jennifer <3

I'm here. Get your butt down here. 

Jenny xx

So kind, I thought. I turned off the computer and headed downstairs. Jennifer's car was right in front of my house. I got in and we headed to the concert.

                                                                                   ***

Our seats were in front of the stage, but on the top. Man, it was huge. And it was full of crazy fans. Jenny and I decided to sit down and wait until it started. It was 6:38, it started at 7:00. Some minutes after we sat down, a group of 5 friends sat down next to us. We could see that they were SUPER crazy fans.

One had light brown long and curly hair, she was wearing a t shirt with Harry's face on it. And had 'Harry Edward Styles ❤' written on her forehead. 

Next to her was a girl with long brown dark hair with blonde highlights. She was wearing a t shirt  with Niall's face on it. And 'Niall James Horan ❤' written on her forehead.

Next to her was a girl with black short hair and was wearing a t shirt with Zayn's face on it. And 'Zayn Javadd Malik ❤' written on her forehead.

Next was a girl with dark brown and long hair wearing a t shirt with Liam's face on it. And 'Liam James Payne ❤' written on her forehead.

Lastly, a girl with light brown and long hair wearing a t shirt with Louis's face on it. And had 'Louis William Tomlinson ❤' written on her forehead. 

I know right? MANIACS. Jennifer and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh. I don't know, but we always find it funny when we see crazy fans. 

The concert finally started and they came in singing WMYB.

                                                           ***

It. Was. Awesome! They even sang a part of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's" Intro. Oh god, I love when they sing it... Anyway, as the concert was done, my heart started to beat really fast. Like really, really, really fast. 

"Ready?" Jennifer asked me trembling a little bit and with a small smile. We were both really, really scared. I mean, what if we get too nervous and start laughing at nothing and talking too much? Or what if we get too scared and don't say a thing. This was our chance to finally meet the boys. We couldn't ruin it.

"Umm, y-yea..." I answered still nervous. Jenny opened her purse and handed me the ticket. That precious little piece of paper was now in my hands. We stood up and headed backstage.  Getting there, 2 really big guards stopped us.

"Tickets?" Guard 1 said. Man, that voice was scaring me even more.

"Here." Jenny said handing her ticket to Guard 1. I handed mine to Guard 2. Mouth shut.

They let us in, we were in!! About to meet One Direction!!!!! Ok Amanda, chill out. Jenny and I looked around to see if we could find the boys between a big table with food and other fans. I finally found Zayn. 

"Jenny! Zayn's there." I said pointing to him.

"Yes! Now let's go." Jenny said walking towards Zayn.

"Jenny!" I shouted pushing her back. "We can't just go there..."

"How come?" Jenny looked confused. I looked at her with my 'Are you freaking kidding me' face.

"They're celebrities for crying out loud!" I started. "We can't just go there and say 'Hi. I'm Jennifer."

"Why not?" Jenny still looked confused.

"It's weird." I answered. Jenny looked at me like I was kidding. I looked at her serious.

"Fine, you stay here then. I go." She said before sticking her tongue out. She left without even letting me answer. I stood there, awkwardly, looking for the other boys.

"Hello Beautiful." A voice said behind me. It sounded familiar. I turned around to see who it was.

No, it can't be. I'm dreaming. This can't be true!!

( A/N: Heey guys. Well, this was Chapter 2. Hope you guys liked it(: Chapter 3 will come out soon. Please comment and share. Means a lot =D Follow me on twitter btw, @Music_Isaa

Bye xo <3 )