The Great News

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Stupid Alarm." I whispered. As I opened only one eye and turn off the alarm. It was 6:30 AM.

I rubbed my eyes and finally got up. Man, how I hate Mondays. I went downstairs and made myself some toasts and poured some orange juice in my cup. I turned on the TV, I like watching the news in the morning...

Man, this is boring. I put on the music channel and One Thing by One Direction started to play, then I remembered. Holy Fudgecakes, how could I have forgotten!! I was going to One Direction's concert tonight!! Well that cheered me up. I turn off the TV and started to get ready.

Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Amanda, I'm 17 and I live in London. I work at Claire's. Huge 1D fan. I think that's enough...right?

Where was I? Oh yea! I went to get ready to work. 

                                                                        ***

"Hey Amanda!" Jennifer said as I entered the store. Jennifer is my best friend since ever. She knows everything about me, and I know everything about her. Whenever I have a problem, she's the first one I look for.

"Oh hi Jennifer!" I answered. The best thing about working at Claire's is that Jennifer works there too. It's fun to have Jennifer around. 

                                                                       ***

It was now 12:00 PM. Time for our lunch break. So Jennifer and I decided to eat at Mc Donald's. We always have lunch together and we love Mc Donald's. We ordered our hamburgers and sat down. 

"So, you excited about tonight?" Jennifer asked smiling.

"Hell yeah!!" I answered with a really big smile. She chuckled.

"Guess what?" She asked. That made me freeze for a moment. When Jennifer says 'guess what' it was something huge.

"What...?" I asked. I must of had my surprised face on because she giggled a bit.

"I got two backstage tickets." She said proudly.

"Shut up." I was shocked. He shook her head trying not to laugh. She couldn't be serious...

"No way!" I said almost screaming. My heart was beating so fast...

"You can't be serious!" I said.

"I am." She said, proudly again.

"No, no way. But, how... what?" I couldn't believe it....

She laughed a bit,  "Won it from a radio station."

I thought for a moment, Jennifer always tries to win stuff from the radio. But I couldn't believe she won backstages tickets!! For 1D!! I didn't know what to say..."Can't believe it..." That was the only thing that came up to my mind.

"Well, believe it. 'Cause we are meeting the boys tonight." She said finishing her hamburguer. I finished mine too. We came out of Mc Donald's and I gave her a huge hug. She giggled.

"Thank You, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I said with a really big smile. 

"Yeah, I know you love me." She said trying not to laugh. I showed my tongue to her and she chuckled a bit. Then we went back to Claire's. Imagining myself meeting the boys.

(A/N: Well guys, this was Chapter 1, sorry for it being so short. Sorry if it was bad, I know it's bad. But hey, it's my first fanfic! It would mean a lot if you guys could comment what you think about it, honestly. Yeah I know its horrible, still comment about that ;) I will update soon if this gets more reads xo <3)