Chapter Three ; The Funeral

" Wake Up Harry We Have To Go " Hailee Tried Waking Me Up , I Just Groaned , But Got Up Anyway .

" Okay Ill Be Out In a Bit " I Told Her And She Got Up And Left .

I Had No Motivation What So Ever To Get Up . Cause Today Would Be The Last Time I Get To See Them Before Their 6 Feet Underground . At The Thought Of That I Felt My Eyes Gather Up Tears , Usually I Didn't Want Anyone To See Me Cry , But Right now I Could Care Less If The Whole World Saw Me Crying . Its Just Hard . Hard To Loose Someone Just At A Blink Of an Eye .

I Decided To Stop Thinking So Much And Just Go And Get Ready .

I Showered Pretty Quickly , And Put On A Black T-Shirt With Some Jeans And Threw On My White Low tops And I Was Ready To Go .

" Ready ? " Gemma Asked Me Her Voice Was a Bit Shaky .

" Yea " I Whisspered . " Lets Go " She Replied . We Walked Out To The car And It Started Tipping It Down With Rain . At This Moment I Could Care Less .

After 20 Minute Car Drive We Got To The The Funeral home I Got off The Car Quickly And Went Inside , Once I Entered Most Of Family Was There , I Couldn't Bother To Greet Them At The Moment All I Wanted To Do Was See my Parents I Ran Up To The Front Of The Room And Surely They Were Both Right There Just Laying There , Their Skin Was Pale More Than Usual I Felt The Tears Begin To Gather Up , And Then They Just Came , All The Tears That Ive Ever Had Just Came Out And They Wouldn't Stop . I Went To Sit Down And Lay My Head In My Hands , Surely All Eyes Were on Me , I Heard The Door Open And I Looked Back It Was Gemma And Hailee They Gavea Small Sad Smile To Everyone And Then Came Up To Me They Sat Either Side Of Me Trying To Sooth Me down But Then They Broke Into Tears As Well . I Got Up And They Followed Me Up To The Caskets I Grabbed My Mothers Hand And My Stepfathers Hand In The Other , I Looked At Both Of Them And Remembered The Last time I Talked To Them Was On Skye They Were Joking Around And Laughing . But Now , They're Not Moving Or Breathing . I Hugged Both Of Them . And Whispered " This Is From Grandmum " . I Took Out These Two Necklaces That I Had Bought Them In New York One Said ' #1 Mom ' And The Other One Said '#1 Dad ' And On The Back I Had Gotten Their Names Carved I Was Gonna Give It To Them Whenever Our Tour Was Over But Now I Couldn't Do That So I Opened Their Hands And Put The Necklaces In Them . And Walked Away For Gemma And Hailee To Have Their moment .

I Sat Down Once Again Crying My Heart Out , When A Guy In His Mid 30's Came Up To Me " Harry Styles ? " I Cleared My Throat " That's Me" . He Nodded " Okay Well We Need To Start With The Barring Now "

" Okay Um Can You Just Give Me 5 Minutes " I Asked Him .

" No Problem " And With That He Walked away .

" Gemma , Hailee . They Have To Start With The Barring now " I Walked Up To Them . The Nodded And Gemma Stood Up Straight And Walked To The Center Of The Room .

" Um Thank You To Everyone Who Came Today , My Parents Would Be Very Gratefull To See Everyone Of You Here Today , But We Have To Our Final Goodbye's Because They Have To Start The Barring So You Guys Can Come Up If You Like " Gemma Finished And We Sat Down , As Everyone Got Up And One By One Would Go Bye The Caskets And Walk Off .

About 30 Minutes Later We Were Now Standing In-front Of The Tomb stones With our Parents Under Them , I Fell To My Knees And Started Crying Like Never Before , My Sisters Tried To Calm Me Down But Couldn't All The People Soon Started T Leave And It Was Just Us Three .

" Harry Common Lets Go Its Getting Late " Hailee Said I Got Up And Walked To Car I Got in But My Tears Wouldn't Stop Falling , Hailee Looked Back At Me " Remember What You Told Me Yesterday When You Saw Me Crying ? " I Stayed Quiet Cause I Couldn't Remember What I Told Her She Took This As A Signal To Keep Going " Their in a Better Place Now Just Think Of It Like That " She Gave Me a Reassuring Smile And I Returned It . I Put My Head Up Against The Window And Fell Asleep .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; sorry For The Late Upload ! Ive Been Busy ! But Im Hoping You Like My Story ! If You Can Share It Or Something Ill Be Sooo Gratefull !Please Comment ! No One Coment !D; Ill Upload Another Chapter In A Bit Sooo Yeah Okayy Byeeee !

Follow Me On Twitter ! @TweeetMeMaybe ;D

Fan/Vote/Comment !

~ Andrea xx