Chapter Four ; Going Back To LA

" Got Everything ? " I Asked Hailee Who Had Like 5 Big Suitcases . She Rolled Her Eyes . " Yep " . I Smiled "Alright Well I Got A Cab Waiting for Us Since Gemma Already Left , So Lets Go " . She Didn't Say Anything Just Smiled , I Could Sense She Was Nervous But Didn't Say Anything .

" Here Get In The Car Since Its Tipping And Ill Put Your Bags Up ?" I Suggested Since It Was Raining Pretty Hard . "Thanks " She Said Quietly But Loud Enough For Me To Hear Her . She Had 5 Big Suitcases When I On The Other Hand Only 1 And My Carry On . I Slipped Them Into The Trunk And Got Into The Car , I Told The Driver Where To Go , And We Were Off ..

-

" Harry Harry Who Is This Girl Is She Your New Lady Friend ?! "

" So No More Caroline For Sure ?! "

" How'd You Two Meet ?! "

" How Long Have You Been Together ?! "

" Can We Get A Name ?! "

All These Questions Were Shooting Us At once As We Got Off The Car And Pushed Trough The Crowd Of Paps And Fans , I Could See Hailee Was Panicking a Bit So Pulled Into A Mini Hug Sorduf Thing And Guided Her To The Entrance " Don't Answer Anything Just Keep Your Head Down And Walk Quickly " I Murmured Into Her Ear . We Made It Into The Airport Paparazzi Free .

" Is It Always Like That ?! " She Exclaimed Trying To Catch Her Breath .

" You Get Used To It After A While , But Don't Worry I'm Thinking About The Dating Thing With You And The Guys So You Might Have Someone To Protect You From That ! " I Said Wiggling My Eyebrows , Her Eyes Widened And A Smile Tugged At Her Lips " Really ?! " She Asked All Excited . " HAHA No ! I Will Not Let You Date One Of My Band Mates That Would Just Be Awkward Don't You Think ? " I Calmly Stated In A Joking Manner But I Was Serious I Don't Want Her Dating Any Of The Guys ! She Rolled Her Eyes And Murmured Something Under Her Breath Which I Couldn't Quite Catch .

" Whats That ? Harry's A Sexy Beast And The Best Brother In The Whole Entire World !? " I Asked With A Raised Eyebrow .

" You Wish ! " She Exclaimed ,. I Opened My Mouth To Speak Back But Got Interrupted ,

" Flight 213 To Los Angeles , California Is Now Boarding At Gate 2 " The Speaker Above Us Blared Out .

" Come Along Now Love " I Tried In My Best High Pitched Voice . Hailee Just Rolled Her Eyes And Got Up We Walked Onto The Plane and Took Our Seats .

" Please Fasten Your Seat belts As We Are About To Take Departure " The Pilot Blared Throughout The Speakers .

Hailee's Hands And Legs Started Shaking Not A lot But It Was Noticeable.

" You Okay ? " I Asked Her , She Slowly Looked At Me . Her Eyes Were Gathering Tears . " Um Yeah I'm Just A Bit Scared You Know First Time On A Plane . " She Chocked Out .

I Chuckled At That It Was A Bit Funny ..

" Not Funny Harold ! " She Scolded Holding On To Her Seat As If For Dear Life Itself , I Shook My Head , I Grabbed Her Hand Folded It In Mine " You'll Be Fine ! Okay ? "

" mmhhh " She Mumbled And Leaned Into My Chest . After About 5 Minutes We Were Up In The Air And I Was Positive Hailee Was Asleep (After All It Is A 9 Hour Flight ) That Was Until She Spoke Up

" Harry ? "

" Yuuuup ?" I Asked Popping The 'P' She Giggled At That

" Um I Just Wanted To Say Thanks ." She Stopped And I Smiled " You Know For Everything " She Finished Off . I Patted Her Shoulder " Anytime Hailee Anytime ." I Had A Feeling That We Might Just Get Along Pretty Well ..

-

"HARREH! " A Familiar Voice Yelled As We Walked Into The Airport , Hailee Was Looking Around Confused , I Grabbed Her By The Wrist

" Common " I Mumbled Dragging Her In The Way Of The Boys .

" Harrreeeeeh ! Ive Missed Yoooou ! " Louis Screeched As I Approached Them , Liam Covered His Mouth " Louis Be Quiet We Don't Want To Be Mobbed Now Do We ? " Daddy Direction Asked .

" Oh Why I Didn't Think Of That ... Thank You Liam ! " He exclaimed And Jumped On Liam Like A 5 Year Old Would . Typical Louis .

" So Who This Harry ? Find A New Girlfriend While You Away ? " Niall Asked , Eyeing Up Hailee , I rolled My Eyes And Hit His Arm " Stop That " I Scolded , " Stop What ? " He Asked Innocently Still Eyeing Hailee Up And Down ,

" Checking Her Out ! " I Exclaimed He Chuckled And I Can See Hailee Blushing , He Held Out His Hand , " Niall ." He Said As She Shook His Hand " Hailee " She Responded . He Grinned At Her , She Did The Same With The Rest Of The Guys .

"So Your Harry's Girlfriend ? " Zayn Asked , I Raised My Eyebrow And Looked Over To Lou , Hailee Made A Face .

" You didn't Tell Them ? " I Asked Lou .

" It Didn't Come Up ? " He Said More As A question , I Face palmed Myself , " Guys Hailee's My Sister " Their Jaws Dropped Forming A Perfect 'O' .

" I Thought Gemma Was Your Only Sister " Liam Asked .

" Err Long Story . Tell You When We Get Up To The Hotel " I Replied He Nodded As We Walked Out To The Taxi Waiting To Take Us Back To Our Hotel

-

" So You're his Twin ? " Niall Asked Hailee Pointing To Me .

" Yup " She Replied Bluntly .

He Nodded And Mumbled Something Under His Breath , " What Was That ? " I Asked Raising My Eyebrow A Smirk On My Face , He Shook His Head At It Was Nothing , " He Said Shes Hot ! " Zayn Exclaimed , "ZAAYYN! " Niall Yelled Plopping Down On The Couch .

" Whatever But Shes Off Limits ! " I Replied , Niall Sunked Down Into The Couch Disappointed , " Harry ! " Hailee Exclaimed From Behind Me .

I Groaned , " Fine Shes As Single As They Come " Niall Perked His Head Up , " BUT , I'm Not Letting Her Date Any Of You ! " I Finished Of With a Grin Niall Moaned And Got Up , " You're an evil One Styles " Said As He Walked To His Room , " I Love You Too ! "I Called After Him , I Love Bugging People .

Its Fun .

Niall's POV :

It Sucks That Harry Has A ' No Dating Hailee Cause Shes My Sister ' Thing Going On Cause Shes Cute And Seems Like A Lovely Girl , Maybe My Princess , Who Knows , But We'll Find Out Sooner Or Later .

Rule Or No Rule ..

Hailee's POV :

" I Hate You " I Said As I Got Up And Walked To Mine And Harry's Room I Could Hear Him Come After Me , I Was A Bit Annoyed With Harry At The Moment , " Common Pleasee " He Begged , " No Niall's Seems Like A Nice Guy , Harry . Why Are You All About Me Dating One Of Them Or Him ? " I Asked Him , " Cause It Just Wont Feel Right Like My Sister And Band-mate/Best friend Dating ? " He Said " Talk About Awkward ! " He Finished Off , " Rules Are Meant To Be Broken Harold Rules Are Meant To Be Broken . " I Scolded Back And Slammed The Door .

" Hailee ! Don't Make This Difficult ! " He Yelled From The Other Side Of The Door I Ignored Him And Wandered About The Room , Its True Though , Rules Are Meant To Be Broken ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; Do You Think Hailee & Niall Could Be A Yes Or No ? Comment Pleasseeee !

-Andrea xx