Punishing The Seductress

*Don't read if easily triggered!!

Bill POV:

Out of everyone down in this dungeon, there is someone I need to punish besides Shootung Star. I know that Pinetree and I have our fair share of grudges against everyone of the Cipher wheel, but Icebag is one of the worst ones.

She seduced my Pinetree and made him suffer for it which ended when she cruelly broke his heart. He doesn't know that she was tipped off about his crush from Shooting Star and just played with his emotions. I can't wait to destroy one of the things that she held dear to her heart so she could feel the pain that she inflicted on Pinetree.

"Hello Ice! How's it hanging?" I asked gleefully. The others just glared at me when they heard that, but I knew that they were afraid of me. They're afraid of what Pinetree and I had in store for them when it's time for their punishment.

"Stop playing! If you're here to punish me go ahead nothing that you do will truly break me anyway." Icebag spat. She seems so much like Shooting Star when she spat out these words. Almost makes me want to rip out her vocal cords and destroy her body slowly so I can see her slowly beg for mercy.

"Pinetree!! Bring in our guest!" I yelled.

Dipper POV:

I brought in our special guest and brought him down towards the dungeon. To be honest, he wasn't that difficult to capture. When we finally managed to arrive at the dungeon after minutes of pointless struggling from this waste of space, Wendy's eyes went big.

"Why did you bring my father here? If you touch him, I will destroy you like I destroyed your heart years ago!" Wendy Shouted. I just rolled my eyes at what she said like it matters now. 

"We're not going to hurt Manly Dan, Wendy! In fact you will!" I Said with a wicked smirk. 

"What are you going on about? I'm not going to hurt my father!" She screeched. I really wanted to rip her heart out when she screeched. I wonder what I ever saw in this disgusting female banshee. I guess that I was blinded by my growing hormones and confused lust and love.

"Oh you will!" I Shouted. After I Shouted that, I grabbed her head and made her look at my eyes.

"You will use the weapon that I hand you and kill your father." I Said.

I snapped my fingers and released her from her bindings. I handed her a knife and watched her slowly go towards Manly Dan. Then I watched her stab him again and again until his died from his wounds.

Then I snapped my fingers and released Wendy from the hypnosis spell.

Wendy POV:

I felt a cloud being lifted from my head and that's when I noticed that my father died. And I was the one who killed him!!

I glared at Dipper and started to rush towards him with the knife with tears rushing down my face. I didn't get far before Bill stopped me and kicked me in my face.

"Icebag, You just extended your punishment!" He shouted at me. Bill picked me up and dumped me into a hole. 

Their was nothing there except for a series of caves that led somewhere. I followed the caves until I was at a lake that seemed to be made of blood. I slowly started to backup when something grabbed me.

I tried to fight it off, but eventually gave in.

Bill POV:

I won't see Icebag for a while!! Besides I have other toys to break and their numbers are already dropping.

Now I only have one question:

Who is next?

Author POV:

I love my father!! Just wanted to get that out there!!

If you couldn't tell, I had the movie "The Descent" on my mind!!

Who do you guys want to be next?

See you later!! 😈😈