How's It Feel Sixer? Part 2

*This was originally going to be a two parter, but I'll make it a three parter. The mental torture will start next time. 😈😈

Dipper POV:

Finally...We're punishing Ford. This arrogant old man has been a great pain ever since he was "rescued". Usually one would thank the person who released them from another dimension, but not Ford. All he did was argue with Stan while Mabel and I looked on with confusion. Then he tried to bond with us which lasted only a couple of days. And by the end..He managed to conclude that Mabel was the "superior" one. The superior twin who could do no wrong in his eyes which is a load of bull. 

"Dipper...Why are you siding with this demon?" Grunckle Ford Asked. I didn't reply to the question because he wouldn't understand my reasoning. None of them could understand my reasoning to joining the opposite side. They're all delusional. Delusinal in the fact that they praise the shoes of the one who caused the first weirdmaggedon while glaring at me like a pest. A pest who could only watch as his "twin" started to take credit for the work that he did.

"What do we do first Bill?" I Asked. He quickly looked at me for a second and then started to think about what we could do. 

"I know Pinetree...How about we start messing around in his head?" He said. I was about to reply to that when I heard laughter coming from my foolish "friends" and "family".

"You can't do that demon. He has a metal plate in his head that stops you from entering it or trying to turn him into a puppet." Stan stated like it was a fact. I sigh at the ignorance of this  . 

"That would be true if it was the old Bill who only had a fraction of his power 6 years ago. This is a stronger and more powerful Bill who can easily change the mindsets of primative meatsacks like yourselves." I stated. The meatsacks all stared at me with disbelief in their faces before they started to laugh.

"Yeah...Right. Bill is still the same. You're only trying to make us think that he's stronger demon." Mabel yelled. I quickly transported over to her and grabbed her cheeks painfully.

"That mouth of yours will get you in trouble Shooting Star. Besides you can't judge someone when you're in a dungeon where demons will take great pleasure from someone like you tortured." I Said before I took my hands off while making sure to leave some scratch marks on her.

Soon...I transported back to Bill and held his hand ready to see Sixer's "brilliant" mind. 

"I'll see you guys later. But don't worry... The henchmanics all want to play with you while we deal with Sixer. So I hope that you all have a good time." I said with a smirk.

Eventually Bill and I went inside Sixer's head and I suddenly realized....

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋