Chapter 7

Jungkook's pov

I saw a big tree in a soft grassland and cry. I know Im worthless, because I only cause problems. If only I can die I will already kill myself.

But as a immortal who can't die, I can't die. Unless some immortals creatures is gonna kill me-Right now.

Why didn't I die the day my parents die? Why?

Because you made a promise.

A voice said inside my head. Then what flashes through my mind was the last time I heard my mother's voice.

"Honey, Listen to me." His mother said and place her two hands in his cheeks. "I love you, your our precious. Your father loves you very much, But we can't be together forever. You may leave forever, So pls live happily. Pls you can't die now, Not yet. This world is both cruel and yet joyful and happiness. People may came after you because your one unique and one of a kind. So do me a favor and protect yourself. Run, Run until they can't see you. Hide until a day where you can fight them and shoo them away. So now, Pls run." His mother said with tears like river caming from her eyes. his mother hug him one last moment.

Thats right, I belive in my mother's words.

I held my pendant, the last gift that my mother give me, I held it tightly at my arms. "Mom." I called out. But silence reply to me.

So I just cry and cry until I notice snow falling from the sky. I look around and saw my surroundings are already filled with snow, Thats right I did cry earlier didn't I?

I cry for one Hour and Snow earlier already cover, but not yhe entire school some part of it. And now How long as I was crying again?

I don't know but judging from the snow that falls, I probably cry a lot.

If its gonna snow out ofnowhere suddenly, it means I'm crying. Its a witches Curse, she curse me when I was 56 years old, (I'm already almost 600 so...) She gave me her blood as witch and currenly you can say that I'm half with and Half Vampire. Though she was an Ice Witch at that time, now she is dead.

If I let my emotions control me, the Ice of Snow will also control my surroundings. It won't be snowing to all of the world, But it will be snowing in lets say one Town? Something like that As long as I'm around.

I shook my head, Snows from it. I need to calm down. If Jin-Hyung notice the snow out of nowhere then he will pratically run towards me and scold me for how worried is he, worried because I'm crying.

He will make a very very big fuss about it. Like how an Eomma is worried about his child.

I chuckle as I remembering the first time I was sad and he scold me.

Flashback

I was in the woods crying because its painful, I miss my mother and Father. I miss my parents, I was 79 years old at that time. Snow falls out of nowhere, like I care.

Cold never bother me anyway. So I stay at the woods crying almost butried in snow. If I was a human I already die freezing, But no I wasn't a human so...

But still Jin-Hyung came running to me crying and hug me tight.

"YAH! ARE YOU A PABO!? HOW CAN YOU JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT !!! DON'T YOU KNOW I WAS SO WORRIED THAT MY CUTE CHILD KOOKIE WILL BE GONE!? WHAT IF THEY FOUND YOU!? TORTURE YOU!? WHAT IF WOLVES ARE GONNA EAT YOU!? WHAT IF WITCHES DECIDED TO USE YOU!? WHAT If....."

And nay more what ifs.

(An: Too lazy to right)

It went like that for about 17 minutes which I end up laughing at Him.