The Ball

Elsa's POV.
I was so excited for tonight. Jack gave me his Grandmother's ring which means he can
trust me. I'm so flattered that he chose me out of everyone else. And we have known each other for less than 2 months! I put my dress on and did my hair in a Braid. I put my shoes and my ring on and made my way to the entrance of the double doors which leads into the ballroom. Merida and Punzie came to me and told me that they are gonna call each special ladies names to walk into the Ball. When they said that I felt so nervous. Every single person would be staring at me!!! Anyways Punzie got called first and then Merida. Then it was my turn...
"Elsa Arendelle." The doors opened for me and I walked in. All eyes were on me but the only person I could look at was Jack. He had black pants, black shoes, white shirt tucked in with a blue blazer and a sash full of medals. He put his hand out and I held it.
"Elsa you look very beautiful." He whispered in my ear with a sexy voice. I blushed a little bit.
"Thank you Jack..." He grabbed my waist and pulled it closer to him, I had my hands holding his neck. We were about to kiss until we got interrupted.
"Prince Jack your Father has arrived." Jack sighed. His Father entered the room and everyone bowed. He came up to us and sniffed me.
"Is this a human?" He said in a demanding voice.
"She's my slave I only use her for blood." Jack lied. "Well goodbye Father." Jack grabbed my hand and speed walked into the garden. "I have a super secret place I would like to show you, other than that Lake." We went into a really big bush and it led to a crystal cave. It was dark but the crystal had a glow in the dark light. It was stunning. There was a lake which he told me there wasn't one. Well not really. He sat right by the lake and I sat next to him.
"Jack this is beautiful." I said.
"Like you..." Jack whispered. "Huh?" "NOTHING!" He blushed. I giggled. "I like your dress." He said with his signature smirk.
I blushed, "T-Thanks. Let's go for a swim." I took my dress off and the ring and shoes and went into the lake. Jack did the same. We were splashing each other and then he grabbed me by the waist. I put my hands around his neck and our lips were an inch away from each other. I felt his breath on mine. And there our lips met. We kissed like it was the last time we were ever gonna to see each other. He made his way to my neck and bit it. I moaned. He stroked my inner thigh which turned me on. I put my fingers through his hair and nobles on his lips. We both were now moaning. His fangs came out and his eyes turned red. I didn't care anymore. "Bite me hard Jack." I said.
He looked at me, "Elsa I don't know..."
"Bite into me Jack!" He then bit into me sucking my blood and he was also kissing me.

Jack's POV.
We were both kissing and kissing and kissing. Our moans were so loud even though we were just kissing. I bit into her and her blood was so good. I then stopped and saw her eye colour go a little bit light. I stopped and carried her bridal style to the sand. I lay her down on her dress and snuggled next to her. She then hugged me and whispered, "Jack never leave me..."
"I wont snowflake." I said and kiss her forehead. "We should probably go back I am the Prince after all." She nodded. We then made our way into the ball room and talked to our friends. Merida saw the bite marks. "JACK WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" She screamed.
"Nothing I just had a sip she let me."
"Merida it's alright I let him." Elsa said as she layed her hand on Merida's shoulder. Merida gave a warm smile to Elsa and hugged her. We all started chatting again about how Elsa and I had developed feelings for each other until my Father screamed.
"JACK FROST STEP AWAY FROM THAT HUMAN!!!" Everybody looked at Elsa and I.
"Father leave me alone!" I said while turning away. He then super sped to Elsa and held her by the neck.
"FATHER NO!!!" I screamed. He then formed a dagger out of shadow and put evilness and poison in her. I ran to her and so did all of our friends. I ran to my Father and shot him with killing shadows. I killed him. I killed the man who raised me. The man who married my Mother. The man who I called Father...