A Different Day from the rest...

A/N: **Hey guys so this is my first story. Please no hate if I make a mistake or if it's too cheesy. If you don't like it then please leave :) I'm sure someone else will love it! If you can please share this story with other people I would be very happy if I got lots of likes/views. Now on with the Story!**

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Elsa's POV 

It was another boring day. My Sister had been laying around the house all day doing nothing, while I was training in the basement. That's right you heard me. 'Training'. Training was all I had to keep me entertained. As I said I had nothing to do, so I might as well train. I had been training my whole life to catch monsters in the act. But yet, nothing surprising had happened. I went to check my phone and saw 10 missed calls from my Father. "Oh god.." I said with guilt. I called his number and waited for him to answer. And so he did,

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" He said with a angry tone. You don't want to mess with my Father. He gets really mad if you do, and that's not a good thing.

"Sorry Dad I was training."

My Father started screaming over the phone. Yep, my typical Father. Always gets angry. "Your still training in that stupid basement to find Vampires?" My Father thinks I'm stupid for Training as you could hear. Let me explain something to you. My Father used to be a Vampire Hunter. He stopped ever since my Mother died. My Mother died from a Vampire attack while she was hunting. Sorry if I forgot to mention that my Father was ranked the number one best Hunter in the Village. Ever since my Mother died my Father wanted revenge on the Vampires. But when he thought I was ready (which I was not) I got attacked and got left with a scar on my Upper Arm. Ever since that day my Father didn't want me to train at all. "Elsa I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be gone for at least 7 Weeks for work. Tell Anna she needs to stop laying around on her Ass and do something. I have to go sweety. Stay safe and DO NOT GO HUNTING!" My Father hung up.

"Ugh he can at least be nice sometimes." I said with an annoyed voice. Time to tell Anna. I walked up the basement stairs onto the first level and walked upstairs onto the second. I walked to Anna's door and knocked.

"Come in!" She screamed.

"Keep it down Anna! I'm right here. Anyways Father is gone for 7 weeks for work. I could see that Anna was upset. She had always wanted to spend time with him but he never had time. He always had Work. I felt Anna's pain and sat next to her. 

I smiled, "Hey! I'm sure we can do something fun!" Anna still looked upset.

"No we're not. Your going to be training all the time!" I stopped and thinked for a second.

"I will make us a Blueberry pie! Your favourite! I will pick the freshest ones for you in the forest! I will back soon I promised." 

Anna smiled. "Just please be safe Elsa. At least take your CrossBow." I nodded. I hugged her goodbye and ran downstairs to grab the basket from the kitchen. I also ran into the basement to grab my Crossbow. I walked upstairs and walked out the door. I walked into the forest and found a Blueberry Bush. I started picking fresh Blueberries for the pie.

Jack's POV.

I did my running as usually. I has super speed as I was a Vampire. I would run every day. It helped me clear my head from all the bad thoughts. From 1 kilometre away I heard someone in the forest. I super sped to the noise and ran up a tree to hide. I saw a girl with Blonde hair and Blue eyes. She looked beautiful... I could smell her blood from up the tree. It smelt so sweet. I super sped down to her.

Elsa's POV.

A boy with blue hair and silver eyes super sped down a tree to me. Oh my god a Vampire! I had been waiting too long for this moment. He pinned me to a tree and stared me right into the eyes.

"Well what do we have here?" He said with an evil grin. He was Super Hot! And I meant SUPER Hot.  

"You know you can't touch a girl without her permission." I said with a Cheeky grin. I grabbed his arm and bent it back. But he didn't react. I grabbed my cross bow and was about to fire until he grabbed it. 

"You want to fight now? Alright then, I was acting nice but I guess you want to deal with me being mad." He slammed me across the neck and show my naked neck. He took his fangs out and took a bite. Oh god the pain. It hurt like crazy. I could feel him sucking into my neck.

Jack's POV.  

Her blood was so good. It was so sweet and Delicious. I couldn't help myself. I looked at her and saw she was getting weak and weaker. I released my fangs from her neck and she fainted. Luckily I grabbed her before she was going to hit the ground.

"What the hell did I do? My god I am so stupid. She couldn't take that much blood!" I had one thought. To take her to my Kingdom. I super sped to the other end of the forest to the Vampire Kingdom and stopped in front of the Castle doors.

"Your Father won't be very happy with what you have Prince Jack." Said one of the Guards. Yes I was the Vampire prince and my Father was the Vampire King. 

"Just open the door I don't have time for your stupid games." I said with an annoyed voice. 

"Yes sir." One of the Guards said. He opened the humongous door. I super sped to my room and laid her down. Now all I needed to do was wait...

A/N **Thank you guys for reading Chapter One! Stay tuned for Chapter Two!**