Part 8

Jungkook P.O.V.
It was in the morning, my friends and I went to a restaurant to eat breakfast.. yeah, since we are too lazy to cook, we just go to a restaurant..
Suddenly, while I was eating, I saw a precious girl.. the girl I saw at the cinema.. Without second thought, I go to her.. but before that,
"Guys,I need to go to the toilet" I said.. I can't believe that I just lied to my friend.. sorry guys..
"Ok" they replied
I slowly went to her.. and slowly approach her..
"Hi" I said.. I don't know what to say.. sadly.. she didn't replied but just smile at me.. omg! Her smile is the prettiest smile.. so, I need to think of something to talk about.. and then, I think of this..
"Ermm.. did you go to a cinema yesterday??" I ask her and then she looked so shocked and said "How did you know??"
I smile and said, "actually, I am the guy that you hold yesterday.."
"Omg!!! Really!! I am so sorry.. please forgive me.." she said with her pretty eyes..
"Oh, it's okay.." I said and start to know her.. "ermm, actually, what is your name??"
"My name is Park Jihyo and you??"
"My name is Jeon Jungkook.. nice to meet you.."
"Ermm, Jihyo, can I call you baby? I mean Jiggly??"
"Ermmmmmmmmmm, okay.."
"So, baby, I mean Jiggly, do you have any siblings?? Please tell me about your family.."
"I have one younger sister, Mina.. My mom and dad were dead" while she is saying that.. I saw her eyes tearing..
"Sorry to hear that.." I said while hugging her.. that is the precious time ever!!
"And you?" She asked
"My parents were dead.. and I have one older brother which is I don't know he is still alive or dead.." I said that and saw a confusion on her face
"What do you mean?? She asked
"My older brother was gone since I am 8 years old.." I explain it to her..
"We both have a bad past time.. all we need to do is, forget about it and make a better future.." she said that while hugging me.. omg!! Without any delay, I hugged her back tightly.. suddenly..
~cause we don't know know know know~
A ringtone that has bbibbi song played.. and that is her phone ringtone.. ahh!! It was so disturbing.. if it didn't ring, of course I will get to hug her much longer!! After she hear the ringtone, she break the hug..!!
"Hello? Yeah... oh!! Really?? That's great!! Alright!! I will see you tonight at ***** restaurant.. okay.. see you there.. bye" I hear the conversation.. and it say she will be at ***** restaurant tonight.. I will be there too!!
"Jungkook, I need to go.." she said
"Okay.. bye.." I said
"Bye" she replied

After that, I went to my friends and said "sorry, I am late.."
"Toilet.. uhh??" Jimin hyung said that with smrik.. wait.. did they saw what happened??
"Bro, if you have a girl.. just introduced her to us.. no need to keep it a secret!! So, who is that girl??" V said and ask
"Hmm?? 😏" jimin made that face
"Ok!! Fine!! Do you guys remember what I told yesterday?? The girl I told yesterday.. her name is Park Jihyo, and has one younger sister names Park Mina.. I think.. I fell in love in Jihyo.." I explained it..
"Ohhhhh... finaly!!! I think I brought 122 girls, and you declined all of that, but you want to try Park Jihyo... I think Park Jihyo is a special girl.. or else you will not fall for her.." jimin said
"Ok, ok, jimin.. we understand you happy that jungkook finally found his love.. but we still don't know if she is single or..." V hyung can't finished his word because I interrupted it by saying "ok, guys.. I need to go.. bye"
"Ok.. go find your true love.." jimin teasing me.. and V just laughing ...
After that, I went to my home and get ready to ***** restaurant tonight... I drove my car and parked it at the parking lot.. I enter it and sit.. it seems like she doesn't come yet.. it's okay.. I will wait for her..

Jihyo P.O.V.
After I received a call, I break the hug a quickly went home.. I feel weird after hugging him.. I fell like, I love him?? Hmm.. maybe not.. anyway.. I need went back home... and the great new is Mina having a job here so we are going to celebrate it.. I am going to fetch her from home and go to ***** restaurant..

I dressed up like this

And mina's

Anyway.. when we arrived at there.. I saw someone like I know but I am not comfirm about it.. he is wearing black mask..

 he is wearing black mask

I think I know him.. 🤔.. Whatever.. we enjoy our dinner.. after an hour, we went back home.. when we arrived, Mina go to sleep while I remembering what happened at the restaurant..

-FLASHBACKS-
When Mina go to toilet, I approached the guy who wearing mask..
"Jungkook??" I ask
"Ohh.. How do you know this is me??" He ask
"Come on.. who dont know it is you??" I said
"It seems like you know me.. It's okay.. I love you babe.." he said and I was so shocked of what he said.. I quickly go to my table and continue eat without peace..
-FLASHBACKS- END-
Ahhh!! He must be drunk.. it can't be true that he love me.. but.. I love............

TO BE CONTINUED...
*omg, guys.. I am so sorry for not update for a long time.. I have an exam lately.. now I am free, so I made this for you guys.. love you my readers!! 😘