Part 12

Jungkook P.O.V.
"How about we make jimin and mina married??" She ask me..
"Do you like it??" I ask
"Yes.." she said
"Ok.. if you like it so I'll help you.."
We booked a boutique for them and a wedding hall...
"Jihyo, how about we ask them first either they want to married or not.." I said because I am worried that it will not happen because we already booked everything...
"I believe they will agreed... you need to tell jimin about this and we won't tell mina about this because jimin will propose to her.." she said
"Ok" I said
And then I call jimin and talk about it... and he seems to love it...
"Nice.. thanks bro because helping me.." he said
"Yeah.. lucky you got to married the one you loved.. I need to wait for your marriage to get married..." I said
"Haha.. thanks..." he said
"No problem.." I said and then we went to buy a ring for mina

The next morning, the girls, jimin and I gathered... Jimin need to propose to mina today... to make it not awkward.. we buy ice cream to wait for it...
Suddenly, Jimin stand up and said
"Mina, will you marry me?"
Mina couldn't say anything but looked at jihyo.. jihyo up and down her head with smile means yes..
"Yes!!" Mina said...

(In the evening)
Four of us went to the boutique we booked...
Mina will wear this dress for her wedding day...

And jimin will wear this

Day by day went so fast...
Today is the day jimin and mina will be married... everything is under control... not a lot of people came... it is only jimin family, our friends and neighbors suddenly.... "jungkook!!!!!!!" A sound of a woman screamed... it turned out that it was jihyo.. why is she looks so worried....
"Why?? Is there something wrong" I ask
"Yes!!!"
"What is it??"
"Mina don't have a father!! How she will walk to the groom without father?!?!" Jihyo ask
"That's right!! But we can ask jimin dad to help her..." I said
"Ok.." she calmed after hearing that..
It is the time for mina to walk out with jimin dad.... she went to jimin and the ceremony is started... after the speech, the emcee said that the groom may kiss the bride... so jimin kiss mina and jihyo is tearing... I can't help it so I hug her... she feel comfortable so she feel asleep... she must be tired of all preparation.. so I brought her to mina's room and let her sleep.. When the ceremony is over and everyone went back to their home, I went to see jihyo but she is not in there.. I was so worried suddenly......

To be continued ......