Danpie

Dan vs Pinkie pie

Chapter 1

Pinkie vs Dan

It was 6:45AM Pinkie was sleeping in. Pinkie was very tired due to what happened. Her friend Twilight Sparkle went to this alternate world of some sort and defeated Sunset Shimmer. But Sunset wanted revenge she found a way to open the portal and she went for Twilight.She took a wrong turn and went in Pinkies room instead.

She destroyed all and I mean ALL of Pinkies stuff. Cadence let Pinkie stay in her room while she was off in Fillydelpha. Pinkie woke up with a start. "GOOD MORNIG!!" Pinkie yelled. Then she stopped listened she heard her name "pinkie...". She looked at the mirror she saw a short man dark hair green eyes and the word JERK on his black T-shirt and he was human.

Chapter 2

Pinkie's decision

"Hmmm" said Twilight. Pinkie tolled every pony what happened. Twilight just finished explaining what was going on. "The mirror must want you to go through" Twilight said. "But what about the guy?" asked Pinkie. "He must be part of why you need to go there"said Twilight. "Then maybe I need to go." pinkie said bouncing up and down. "Are you serious?" Rarity asked shocked at what her friend said.

"Ya duuuuu anyway Twilight can teach me about humans" "Right Twilight?" Putting on her saddest puppy face. "Ugg fine" Pinkie bounced up and down with delight.

Chapter 3

Pinkie becomes human

"Today's the day!"Pinkie yelled all bouncy and hyper. She and Twilight have ben studying humans for weeks and Twilight *on her free time* made

a mirror that made it able to see Pinkie in the other world. Pinkie was packed with apples, human outfits (mostly pink),a pink fluffy pillow,a stuffed toy, and most important the mirror. She said good bye to her friends and trotted into the mirror.

Chapter 4

Pinkie enters this world

Pinkie felt like she was in a tornado. "Wwwwwhhhhhhheeeee" she yelled like she was on the best rollercoster ever. She woke up looking at the ground she stood up straight. Examined herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a pink belt and a pink bellie shirt with balloons on it. She put the mirror away and thought to herself "where is he?"

Chapter 5

Pinkie meets the JERK

Pinkie decided to look around but from out of no ware a man ran right into he causing her to fall."THUD" she hit the ground she pulled herself up to see who hit her. She turned around to see the man with the word JERK on his shirt. "Hey watch where you're going!" he yelled. Pinkie stared at the man. He stared back like in some type of trance. A taller man ran into the smaller one." Dan let's go before the cops get us!"he yelled. Dad shook his head. "UUUUhhhh...." Dan replied. "Dan why are you staring at that pink girl?"

"Chris she looks like that pony in my dream," Dan said. "Hi I'm Pinkie Pie!" "Who are you?"asked Pinkie "Not you're problem!" Said Dan "Hi I'm Chris and this is Dan," answered Chris. "Now if you don't mind we are running for our lives!" Yelled Dan "Lets go Chris,"said Dan. "Nice meeting you!" yelled Chris.

Chapter 5

Dan's story

"So Dan why..."Chris was cutoff by Dan." I told you she looks like that horse or pony or whatever it is from my dream," Dan explained. "Dan you had that dream five weeks ago," "Don't you think I know that!!!" Truth is Dan didn't know how long ago he had that dream. He almost forgot everything when he looked at that pink girl."Dan maybe when the cops are gone we could spy on her if you want,"Chris suggested. "Yes spy on her great idea!"