The Diary of an Over-Weight Teenager

It's funny really, I've always loved writing or just imagining a story. It was always so fun. But as I was watching a random movie, an equally random idea came to me. I wanted to help myself loose weight by writing a diary and posting it online.

I know, I know. Sounds ridiculously stupid. But I want to try different things, to help myself. I'm already a part of weight watchers, I'll even tell you my weight right now, 233.0 lbs exactly. I'm not one of those girls were it's WAY noticeable. But standing next to my friends, the thinnest person possible (but so freaking pretty, smart and funny), the most athletic person ever (kind of popular, really nice and funny), the just fine the way she is (great breasts and good figure, plus pretty and smart) and the kind of athletic girl (a triplet, loves to run, funny, and does Cross-country), I stand out. Way out.

It's been hard, I always know I'm one of the fattest girls in my grade. I know it's conceited and shameful, but I'm happy I'm not the fattest. I'm also not ugly, I know that. Now THAT is conceited, but if I was to loose a hundred pounds, I would be pretty. Right now I'm the fat, so-so pretty girl. Which means no dates for me, thank you very much. All anyone really focus' on is the 'fat' part.

I have a close circle of friends, and with them I'm talkative and a little bit crazy. At school, I'm quiet, shy, and kind of smart.

But, back to the purpose of this little online diary/story. My age is between 13 1/2 and 15 1/2, my mother told me never to give out my age, name, or address. So, I'll just start with the only real information I can give out, country and region.

I live in America or the United states of America. I live in a suburb near a city in the Midwest.

My fakes (because you shouldn't give out important REAL information over the Internet) :

Name: Melinda

City: Quinnton

School: Turtle Hill High School

Age Range: 13 1/2 to 15 1/2

Siblings: Kelly and Dylan

Friends: (in the order I listed in paragraph 2): Laurel, Eliza, Odell, and Kila

So, now that I'm sure you can't figure out who I am and where I live you adue. I shall post the 2nd diary post momentarily going through my week. Also, I will now update daily, maybe a couple days in a row, but I will post weekly.

Thank you for reading, and I don't care what you think about me unless it's nice.

Have a fantastic day,

Melinda