Chapter 6

Unknown POV

I watched as Trystan fúcked her and jealousy stirred inside of me.

What was so appealing about her, I had breasts and hips. I had beautiful hair and stunning eyes.

So why did he want her?

I begged him to take me to bed and he still refused, I even would feel him up to try and arouse him so that he would take me.

He never did, he would always find some whore to fúck.

King Jacob had always desired me and who was I to deny the King my body? Especially when he was the best that I'd ever had.

I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder to see a guard coming my way.

I pretended that I had found something and made my way to the guard.

"King Jacob is looking for you, Miss."

I nodded and made my way to the King's tent.

I pushed aside the flaps and found the King naked waiting for me.

He smiled at me and his cóck jerked up at the sight of me.

I got down on my knees as I approached him and took his cóck into my mouth.

I shivered at the warm feeling it gave me, I slid up and down his shaft.

I bobbed my head and looked up at Jacob from under my lashes.

"FÚCK! Baby, keep going! Ah Fuck, just like that!"

His hands fisted in my hair and he started fucking my mouth, I relaxed my jaw and let him.

His cóck jerked in my mouth and his hot liquid spurted down my throat. I swallowed it and he pulled out of my mouth.

He pulled me up to him and crashed his lips to mine.

I felt lust boiled up inside of me and I passionately kissed him back.

"I want you." Jacob growled.

I nodded and started undoing my dress, I shucked it off and Jacob grabbed my hips and lifted me off the ground.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Jacob murmured against my breast

I cried out as he sucked a nipple into his mouth and nipped, my head flew back and he kissed down my stomach to my mound.

His tongue found my nub and flicked it. I moaned and he continued his delicious assault on my senses.

His digits slid into my dripping cúnt and curled hitting my sweet spot.

I screamed with pleasure as Jacob curled his fingers over and over again.

"Cum for me, kitten." He growled against my mound.

I came undone in waves of pleasure and writhed and screamed against him.

As I came down from my high Jacob watched me as my chest heaved as I panted.

"I meant what I said earlier." Jacob said quietly.

I turned to look at him and found him watching me cautiously.

"What do you mean?"

"When I said that you are the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen."

I flushed and he smiled softly and caressed my cheek.

"I want you to be mine." Jacob said.

I chuckled, "I am yours."

Jacob shook his head.

"You are in love with Trystan."

He looked sad about it and that hurt. Somewhere deep inside of me, all I wanted to do was take his pain away.

"I-"

Jacob cut me off, "No, don't try and deny it."

I nodded and my eyes filled with tears, my head went down and I tried to get up and leave but his hand stopped me.

"No baby. I didn't mean it so harshly. I know you love him but I want to make you fall in love with me. Give me a chance." He said.

I nodded and he clasped me to his chest.

_____________________________

A/N: This was a short chapter sorry guys! But see if you can guess who the unknown POV is! You'll be surprised.

Anyways

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE