Give me therapy

Katyas pov:
I softly played with Trixies hair as she peacefully slept with her arms wrapped around my waist. She was awake earlier and was very surprised to see all of us, we all apologized to her and she was happy enough that she had her family back, but of course she was too tired to stay up longer. She was still getting a blood transfusion and at the time didn't have much.

When we told her it's best that she has therapy for a while and she at first said she didn't want to, but we convinced her and she agreed to have therapy for a bit.

It saddens me knowing Trixie went down that path when everything turned for the worst, but I can't blame her because I would probably do something like that myself if my family hated me. All I could do hold Trixie close to me, I didn't want anyone else to take her away. She's the one that keeps me alive I admit that. Everything about her is just so perfect. To her beautiful blue eyes, and he amazing body, and oh that face...just so gorgeous and the smile that comes with it...makes my heart melt...

Trixie got out of the hospital a couple weeks later. She only wants to stay with me and hide in bed most of the time. I'm really concerned about her but it seems that whole incident just really took a toll on her emotionally and mentally. Luckily today was her first day of therapy. I dragged her out of bed and got her dressed for today. She climbed onto me the whole time without a word.

"Cmon baby, you can't stay like this the whole time..." I kissed her cheek and she shook her head.

"Just talk to me baby..that's all I want right now..." she looked up at me and played with the strings on my sweatshirt.

"I love you..." she whispered. I smiled and hugged her tight.

"I love you too babe...cmon now..." I hit her up all the way and headed out to the car. We made our way and I made sure I kissed Trixie at every stop light. I loved seeing her smile every time. We got out and that's when she started whining.

"I don't wanna gooooo! They're gonna ask me personal stuffff..." I pulled her close to me and walked in.

"Hey at least they're not putting you in a mental facility, this might help you a lot babe..." she sighed in defeat as I ushered her into the room.

I sat in the waiting room and looked around a bit. Surprisingly it wasn't that depressing, the walls were light colors and the people here were really nice and happy. Hopefully Trixie will feel comfortable coming here now and then, cause I mean I would.

After a good hour and a half Trixie came back out and smiled at me. I knew right then it was a genuine smile after so long.

"Well, how was it?" I took her hand and headed back out to the car.

"It felt...really good..I got so many things off my chest...but I didn't want to go into my childhood just yet..." I nodded as we both got in.

"I'm just glad your getting a bit of help to get you through all of this...I'm really proud of you baby..." she blushed softly as I kissed her.

"How about we go get a little treat huh? Does that sound good to you baby?" She squealed lightly and nodded happily. I laughed and started driving again.

I'm just hoping this is actually working...