New Love..Good Luck Jimin (13)

(RM-Namjoon point of view)

I woke up and sat on a couch, I wanted to check up on Suga and apologise and so I did, once I had arrived " morning" Ten had said " morning" I reply back, a few moments later " Yoongi" I say and run up to him " I'm not in the mood to talk with you" he says " look I'm sorry" I answer back " your what?" He said and turns to face me " I'm sorry for mistreating you and saying things like you shouldn't be with Jimin, I'm just looking out for you guys..i really love all my members equally, and I'll say that I'm sorry once more for getting mad.." I said..there was a long silence when " (sigh) Namjoon it's alright I know you didn't mean it..your just looking out for us but..next time don't get mad or I'll promise you I won't hold back" he replies " hold back what" I ask " hold back the punch I wanted to give you yesterday" he answered back and gives me a smirk..why the fuck you smiling like that, turn your head " o-okay" I say and begin to walk out " thank you" I heard my hyung say " what?" I ask him to repeat " listen up cause I'm only saying this once more..thank you for understanding me and I'm sorry for not telling you how I felt..oh and please keep this from Jin okay..and before you leave..FIX MY DOOR HANDLE THE ONE THAT YOU BROKE!!" he yelled as I nod (RING,RING!)
" who is it" I ask " it's..JIN!".

(Suga-yoongis point of view)

What the fuck why is he calling " answer it" RM says as I did.

Suga: hello

Jin: Yoongi..

Suga: yes (fuck I think he knows)

Jin: ...I'm tired and bored, Jhope won't play with me and TaeKook are out somewhere doing you know what and Jimin is asleep..Namjoon won't answer any of my calls..IM BORED!!

Suga: (are you fucken kidding me) I'll come pass

Jin: thank you thank you thank you

Suga: yeah now shut up before I regret it

Jin: okay bye ;)

Suga: bye

"Is everything alright" RM asks " why didn't you answer Jin" I say and smack his head " OuCh and why" he replied back " now I have to play with him" I answer back " Hyung Jin never called me" he said " what do you mean he never called me" I reply back " look who's here" me and RM both turned to find " JUNGKOOK!!"  We yell " yeah..I'm here with TaeTae" he says " wait weren't you out together" RM asks " no..we just got up" He replies back..if they just got out from there dorm..Namjoon never had any calls from Jin which means " he knows" both RM and I had said at the same time. I made my way to Jin's door and knocked with V, Jungkook and RM on either side of me " Yoongi!!" Jin had said and ordered me to come in " what are they doing here" he asks, I turn to face the guys " stay here...this is between me and you Hyung" I said and entered.

(Jin point of view)

We sat down as Jimin had woken up from bed " HYUNG!" Jimin yelled and ran to give Yoongi a hug..where is my hug(pout)  " what are you doing here" he asks Yoongi, the He turns to face me and Jimin starts blushing...what the fuck is going on..um hello I'm right here anything you wanna share with me..I'm not a brick wall you can just stare at..well I am handsome so I'll let you.. " okay bye" Jimin skips towards the kitchen.. " (sigh) what do you wanna talk about" he asks " me.." I look at Yoongi " who else is in this room" he answers back " I wanna talk about Tae and kookie" I say " what about them" he asks back " it's too much..they've been doing it too many times..I don't know who's in control but the boys gonna die" I say..TaeKook have been doing it a little too often and Jungkookie looks really bad afterwards..I'm getting quite worried.

(Suga-Yoongi point of view)

This isn't about me and Chimmy it's about two other egg heads..I look at Jin..(sigh) he looks worried " Hyung it's alright" I say back " no it's not have you seen Kookie afterwards" he replies back " (sigh) okay fine I'll deal with it" I answer him as he smiles " thank you Yoongi..look the reason I'm doing this is because what happens when we need to go on stage Kookie will be too weak and so would Tae" he said as I nodded..does this mean I should tell him about Jimin and I... " Jin" I say " yeah..what is it" he asks " there's something I need to tell you..only Jimin and Namjoon know about this" I said " Yoongi just tell me.." he replies back " me and Jimin..were toge-" I was interrupted " I know" he answered back and smiled " YOU KNOW WHAT!!" I yelled " I know about Jimin and you..Namjoon had told me..and so did Jimin when he first had feelings for you..I'm actually glad your together, now Jimin can stop bragging on how he wants you so bad" he replies back as I smile...Jimin wanted me bad huh..good luck Jimin tonight imma show you how bad I want you " I know that face..that's the face V looks at Kookie when there about to have...

(Jin point of view)

" I know that face..thats the face V looks at Kookie with when there about to have...(ALERT ALERT JIMIN IS GOING TO DIE TODAY!!!!) YAHHH!!" I yell " what's wrong" Yoongi asks "..if I say no to what your thinking will you listen" I ask " Mmm..No" he replies back "......please go easy on Jimin..he's still a baby" I say " Jimin is older than both V AND Jungkook...I'm sure he can handle it" he said and got up to leave, he walked over to The kitchen where Jimin is...good luck ChimChim I'll pray for your safe return...JIMIN IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!

(Jimin point of view)

My hyung Yoongi walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist with a huge smirk...why is he looking at me like that " I heard how bad you wanted me back then" he says, OH SHIT " come to my dorm tonight okay" he said and walks off " Hyung wait!?" I ask Yoongi to turn around and run up to kiss him.

(Suga- Yoongi point of view)

WOW! I didn't know Jimin was the one to go all out..tonight's gonna be fun " Hyung please go easy on me..it's my first" he says and blushes " don't worry I'll go easy...I promise" I replied back and kissed him while giving him a tight hug " but I can't promise to control myself.." I whispered in his ear " what!?" He said and looked up to face me " just telling you from now, that I might not be able to control myself..but I'll try" I say and smile.

Yoonmin fans you out there because things are about to get juicy😂😂🔥