Hate You..In The Middle Of The Sea (22)

(V-Taehyungs point of view)

Me and My Hyung had left to his dorm "..." I tried speaking to him but no words can be heard..I was too scared..

(Flashback-earlier)

"HYUNG STOP YOUR KILLING HIM!!" I yelled but no response as I watched Suga pin Jimin to the floor and punch him over and over again " HYUNG!!!" I yelled again..I tried pulling him off but he wouldn't move " Hyung please stop..please" I pleaded but he wouldn't answer..Jimin..Jimin..his killing jimin..I sat down and watch them fight " WHY...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" Suga yelled " I LOVED YOU..I loved you.." Suga kept saying for every punch until Jimin spoke " loved me?...your loving me..to the point in which you wanna kill me" Jimin answered back as I cried..I'm watching my Hyungs fight and can't do anything about it I have no phone all thanks to Namjoon..

(End of Flashback)

They were really killing each other..I hope jimin is alright..I looked over at Suga and the blood on his clothes, hands and face shows you how bad it was.. " Hyung.." I say..no response..I need to call my other Hyungs..RM, Jin, Jhope..(sigh)..I need to call Jungkook...BUT I HAVE NO PHONE!!!

(Marks point of view)

"Okay you head home" Hyung said " why where are you going" I asked " my members and I along with Super Junior are going to check the Sailer of this ship..the powers been cut out and the ship..the ship stopped moving..I'm scared If we're trapped in the middle of the sea" he answered back as I got a little terrified..if we are trapped..how are we gonna get home.

(Your point of view)

I helped Jimin as Jhope and Jackson held him to bed.. " I hope his alright" Lisa said " I wonder who could've done such a thing" Eunwoo replies back leaving us to our thoughts..It can't be my dad his in prison..maybe there's someone else..I looked over at Lucas..what if..my dad has a follower here..what if it is him..

(Lucas point of view)

(Y/n) looked towards me..she looks scared..I walked over to her and give her a hug as I whispered into her ear " I know what your thinking and..it's not him..his in jail" I said trying to calm her down " w-what if it is" she answered back " trust me..it's not him" I replied and hugged her tighter..few moments later I had let go as Jackson had walked in " is he alright" (Y/n) asked "  will he be alright" Lisa added onto that " yeah his fine..just give him some rest.." he answered back..

(Jackson's point of view-few moments earlier)

Me and Jhope held Jimin to his bed after getting cleaned up...as we placed him in bed..I looked over at Jhope..his crying.. " his gonna be alright" I said " wh-who ever d-did this to h-him" he replied and sat beside him as tears could be seen " it'll be fine..he will recover and everything will return to normal..will find the culprit..I'll help you find the culprit" I answered back.. " thanks.." he replied and looked at me " no worries" I answered him...I was gonna ask him about (y/n)..guess this isn't the time so I walked out.

(Your point of view)

Jimin was resting as the others sat on the couches and then all of a sudden "th-the lights are back on" Lisa said " thank god" JiJi replied " yeah" Wonho had said " maybe it was a power cut..I'm surprised no one complained about it" Lucas says " they did complain..I heard Super Junior and BigBang are seeking it out..and they did a good job" Eunwoo replies as the others nod in satisfaction..I'm glad they did..

(Suga-Yoongis point of view)

" you almost killed him" Tae had said as I ignored " don't you wanna check if his alright" he asked.. " guess you don't care..maybe I should ask Jungkook" he answered as I got mad " GO AHEAD AND TELL JUNGKOOK TELL HIM THAT I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JIMIN AND I DONT CARE!!!" I yelled and made my way to the bathroom while slamming the door.

(V-Taehyungs point of view)

I guess he really doesn't care..Suga..Hyung..what happened to you..why are you acting like this all of a sudden..why won't you check up on him..did your feelings towards him..disappear..and if they did..how?...how did you manage to wipe all memories of Jimin, how could you forget what you've done together, how could you forget....loving him...

(G-dragon-Jiyongs point of view)

The owner of the ship/sailer had fixed the power as everything returned to normal " there's something wrong" the Sailer said " what is it" one of my members had asked " I..I can't reach them..I can't reach the tower..if I can't reach them....they don't know we're here" he replied back as we all stared at each other " so your saying..we're lost and no one can find us" A member from Super Junior had asked " y-yes..the ship..the ship isn't moving either...what am I gonna do..I'm running a ship with some of the most famous Kpop groups of all times and I can't get this ship working..I'm so losing my job.." he said as we all began to worry..we're stuck..we're stuck in the middle of the fucken ocean..(being sarcastic)..how fun.

(Suga-Yoongis point of view)u

I locked myself in the bathroom..I'm crying..I'm crying because I can't help it..I love you...I love you Jimin..

(Flashback)

"WHY WHY WHY!!" I kept yelling " I LOVED YOU...I loved you" I kept saying..I'm punching him I couldn't stop myself..I can hear Tae crying and yelling at me but I couldn't stop " loved me?..your loving me..to the point in which you wanna kill me" he said as I punched him harder..I hate you..I hate you..I hate you..I kept saying that in my head..

(End of Flashback)

Did...did I really do that..Jimin..I need to check if his alright as I was trying to unlock the door when I stopped..what am I doing..I'm the one who did this to him, I'm the one who cheated on him, I'm the one who punched him..I can't face him..what if..what if he hates me..the fact of Jimin hating me made me cry..I don't usually cry but this..this hurts..off course he hates me..after what I had did..he would never forgive me..I would never forgive myself..Jimin if we ever meet..promise me..promise me that you'll punch me in the face and throw me off the boat because..because I deserve it.

Hope this chapter wasn't a little too much but oh well..just deal with it..please😂😊😊