Lets go

My name is Akunora Tsubaki, Magic is a part of life, in this world it's everything.

If you are really powerful you could become the Wizard King, the Wizard King is an authority figure next to the king of Clover Kingdom.

Or you can become a Magic Knight which are Knights that protect the kingdom. The reason I rarely use magic is because the magic I have is the cause for the death of my entire village when I was four, just getting that out there.

I was meant to be a warrior, and a hunter for my village but after my village was killed I refused to use magic unless it was absolutely needed because of what happened.

I was found by two boys about my age after a few months of living out on my own.

One was upbeat and happy and the other was really quiet, quite like me. They are orphans like me, they live in a church in Hage Village, and they brought me there.

The upbeat one is named Asta, and the quiet one is named Yuno.

I became a really good friend to them.

Asta was different than anyone in the world, he is unable to use magic but Yuno was really good at it, he can control really powerful wind magic. But even though he has no power Asta is still wanting to be the wizard king.

Because he cant use magic he does physical training and I train with him.

But right now, Asta is making another commotion.

I walk up to Yuno, who is talking to Asta about why he can't marry sister Lily.

"-Not only that but you're not appealing to women at all. You're, Loud, Short, Obnoxious, and immature." Then Asta starts yelling at him,

"Well Asta You're not the only one here that isn't appealing to men or women." I say trying to make him feel better.

"Not true." Says Yuno.

"You have big eyes, perfect lips, long hair, slim waist, and an Adequate chest... That's what Nash says." I look down at the young boy with short hair currently hiding his face.

"It's rude to stare at a girls chest," I say.

"YUNO!! I SAID TO KEEP IT A SECRET!!!" He yells pounding his fists on Yuno's back. Yuno just stands there unfazed.

"It's ok you're growing up it's only natural. Just don't do it again." I say kneeling down in front of him patting his head.

It's really strange because I still remember having to change his diapers seven years ago... I stand up and turn around to Yuno, Asta, and Sister Lily.

"So what are we having for dinner?"

"Potatoes."

....Again? Why never Meat?

Every year all the Fifteen-year old's gather at the Grimoire Tower to retrieve their Grimoire. A Grimoire is a magical item (Book) that enhances a person power and there is always one for everyone, the book is filled with magical spells and as the owner grows new spells appear in the book, and this year Asta, Yuno, and I will be retrieving our Grimoires with other fifteen-year-olds. We walk into the large building and we were met by an old man that was the keeper of the Grimoires of this town.

"Look there are those peasants from the church. They shouldn't be allowed to get Grimoires. I heard that the pipsqueak and the tattoo girl don't even have magic." Says a man with blonde hair.

"I think the girl has power! About seven years ago a man was absolutely terrified of her he said she was a demon and should be killed!" says his friend.