The other new member.

***Aku POV***

I fell asleep at my desk while reading, I open my eyes and I sit up. I stretch my arms above my head. I look over to my bed to see my Black Bulls cloak. 

I get up and I take off my tank top to change it but I herd my door open, "Yo Asta-" I look over to see a stunned and red faced Magna. 

"Wrong room," I say. He slams the door. 

"Sorry!!" 

Maybe the reason the girls' and guys' rooms are on different sides of the building is that they can't knock. (She a pure child)

I put on my tank top and then my cloak I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing Jean shorts folded at the ends with black tights under them, my tank top and my cloak. I grab by mask off the desk and I put it on. I look at myself in the mirror one more time and I walk out of the room. 

"Come on I'll personally show you around the Black Bulls' base!" Says Magna to Asta.

 "Can you show me around too?" I ask. 

"Eh Shure. Come on lets go." They start running and I follow.

 "Keep up Shrimpsta!" Says Magna. 

"Got it, Mr. Sunglasses!" Yells Asta.

 I snicker. 

"Moron! You mean the Great Magna!" Says Magna.

 "Moron! Great Magna!" Yells Asta.

 "You don't need the "moron" part!" We run to a large room with tables and I see Charmy stuffing her face with food at one of them. 

"This is the Cafeteria!" Yells Magna. 

"What do ya think? It's stupidly huge!" 

"Yea! It's really big!" yells Asta.

"And this is the bath!" Yells Magna running with Asta into the room.

 I just stand at the door. 

A few minutes later they walk back out in towels. And Magna continues on with the tour. "And over here is the girls' rooms. If any of us guys go in there, we will be killed by trap magic." 

"What?!" Screams Asta. 

"Why go to such extents?" I ask looking at some of the traps. 

"B-Because some guys are pervs." Says Magna. 

"Some? You walked in on me when I was changing." 

"That was an Accident!" Asta just laughs.

 "I'm not a perv! I swear!" Yells Magna.

 I walk up closer to him our noses barely touching I poke his forehead. "Says the guy currently in nothing but a towel in front of the girls' wing." I snicker, Then they both run off to get changed. 

"Weirdos."

After they got dressed the tour continued. 

"And this... Is the toilet!" Announces Magna.

 I just look up to the ceiling on the right averting my eyes away from the small room as he opens the door. I hear them gasp in fear. 

"I'll kill you." I hear Yami's voice.

"I'm sorry!!" they yell slamming the door and running off, I follow.

"This Is the Beasts' room." I look at a large verity of beasts and glowing eyes in the darkness. 

"Why?" Yells Asta. 

"This is mister Yami's hobby... Asta!" 

"Y-Yes?!"