Grown up well

(Present POV)

I smiled softly at all of the encouraging people, angels, and demons, who wanted me to continue for them. It was nice that so many people were interested in my past. 

(Past POV) 

Two years had gone by before I saw Jeff again. It was on my sixteenth birthday. The day where I came of age. He had something very special planned for me or at least that's what his note said to me the morning I woke up. It was late in the Autumn season which was one of my favorite seasons, when the leaves changed colors, and it got colder. I was taking a walk through the beautiful forest behind my house on one of the trails, I was watching as the beautiful leaves covered the path and fell down from their branches as if to greet me and say hello. He told me to wear black and some hiking boots so I just threw on what I could find in my closet. I had a grey and white off the shoulder top with sculls and roses. I also had some black ripped skinny jeans to go along with it. I like ripped jeans even if they can make you colder than you already are during the chilly season. I decided to leave my (H/L) (H/C) hair down for today since I din't know what he had in mind. As I was walking I couldn't get rid of this sudden urge to step back a few steps but I was glad I went with my gut and stepped a few feet away from a certain tree because if I hadn't and stood there lost in thought I would have gotten a knife lodged in my arm. I looked over to where it came from and low and behold Jeff was standing there with an amused look on his face. However I grew irritated. "Why would you do that?! You could have stabbed me, and done some major damage to my arteries!" I yelled which only caused him to chuckle. "For your information Princess I only did it because you stepped back. If you didn't have good reflexes I would have just scared the shit outta you by throwing it and lodging it into the other tree in front of you." He says and I rolled my eyes. "You're way to cocky Jeff." I say and he grinned. "Well duh. I think I deserve to be with how long I've been using one of these things and from my body count." He came over and took out the knife from the tree. He looked over at me and I sighed. He seemed to finally take in my features and he just continued to stare. "Earth to Jeff?" I asked and snapped a finger in front of his face. His never blinking eye unnerved me. He pushed my hand away and grasped my chin, moving it side to side to take a good look at my features, before his never closing eyes bore into my own (E/C) orbs. I chuckled nervously and he let go of my chin. "I see you've grown up well Princess, you even got prettier." He said this with a straight face. My cheeks immediately warmed up and became dusted with pink. He snickered and I scoffed. "Let's get going Princess, I have something special planned just for you." He said smirking, his forever smile growing. I smirked myself and joined him at his side. "Alright, Prince." I teased. He groaned. "I'm no prince charming." He scowled as we started walking. "that may be true, but your still my prince charming." I said and he chuckled. "With what I'm about to do no Prince Charming would do." He says leaving me to wonder what he meant by that, but what he did do changed my future forever.