Beginning

Izuku stepped off the train, he had just visited his mother and now had to get back to UA's dorms before it got dark outside, fortunately, he still had plenty of time.

As he was exiting the station, a cheerful young brunette approached him.

"Hey Deku-kun! What are you doing here?"

The young boy was a bit startled by the sudden loud greeting, but managed to get out a response.

"Oh, Uraraka-san! I-I just came back from my mom's house."

After a few minutes of small-talk, Deku suggested they went back to the dorms togheter, and Uraraka happily accepted.
As they walked silently side by side, Izuku couldn't resist at looking at Ochaco, bathed in the red light of the sunset, he had started realizing he had feelings for her a long time ago, but only recently he bacame aware of how much he found her physically attractive.
Having completely spaced out, the green-haired boy didn't realize he was litteraly staring at her, making the young girl quite uncomfortable.

"D-Do I-I have something on my face Deku-kun?" She asked with her cheeks a peach-red color

It took another 1 to 2 second for Midorya to exit his trance-like state, but when he did, and realized what he was had been doing, he blushed very visibly and apologized about 20 times.

"Was he... Staring at me?" Ochaco thought to herself. "Does he think that I'm cute?" A thousand similar questions spiraled around in her mind, because she liked him too, and took every opportunity she had to spend some time alone with him.

As they finally approached their dorm, both felt secretly a bit sad that their alone time had ended, but were instantly cheered up by their friends welcoming them back.

While they were cleaning up after dinner, Deku got a phone call by an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Midorya, this is Gran Torino"

"Hey Gran Torino! How are you doing old man?" Said Deku a bit too loudly.

"Midorya, this is serious, something really bad has happened and I thought you needed to know"

Deku suddenly grew concerned, if Gran Torino said it was serious, then it was really serious.

"W-W-What happened?" He asked, this time with a very quiet and shaky voice.

"Toshinori... well, All Might... He's missing"

Author's message

Hey there! This is my first ever fanfic and english is not my first language, so sorry for the bad writing.
I really don't have an update schedule, but I'll try to update frequently.
See ya in the next chapter☺️