1.

"Yes, I'm on my way, babe." I assured my boyfriend through the phone.

"Alright. I'll see you in a few."

"I love you, Zayn." I said to him.

"I love you, Perrie." He said and ended the call.

"PERRIE WATCH OUT!" A familiar voice yelled. It all happened too fast.

Someone had pushed me out of the way and I fell on to the grass. That's when I realized she was laying in the middle of the street and not moving.

'Why would she save me?' I thought.

"CHLOE!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Someone help! Please!" I yelled to the people around me.

Minutes later I heard sirens getting closer and closer.

.

They pulled her on a stretcher and put her in the back of the ambulance. I rushed to get on before the closed the back doors until a nurse had stopped me.

"Ma'am-" I cut her off.

"She's my closest friend. Please." I begged.

She sighed and let me on, closing the doors behind me.

"Is she alive?" I asked the man who was trying to help her.

"Barely. I don't think she'll make it, sweetheart. But that's my opinion." He said without another word.

.

We arrived at the hospital and Chloe was rushed inside. I ran after her, hoping she was okay. But the nurses held me back from going any further.

"No..." I whispered with tears running down my cheeks, unable to stop them.

"Miss, are you her family?" The nurse asked.

"No."

"Who are you to her? Can you contact her family so they can sign her medical papers?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll call them." I said and she walked off.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and looked for Mrs. Hoskins in my contacts. I came to it and paused when my finger came to the call button. I sighed and pressed it.

She answered on the third ring with a simple "Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Hoskins. It's Perrie." I said.

She huffed and coldly asked, "What do you want?" I let out a sob and tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Mrs. Hoskins, Chloe is- She's- She's- She's at the hospital!" I cried. "She saved my life, Julie. She saved me."

"What hospital, sweetie?" She asked calmly. I told her the hospital and said she'd inform her husband and get here as quick as possible.

Mr. and Mrs. Hoskins and I were sitting in the waiting room.We've been here for almost two hours and we're getting anxious.

"Perrie, dear, can you tell us what happened?" Mrs. Hoskins asked nicely.

"Julie- Mrs. Hoskins, please do not be nice to me. I know you don't like me." I sniffed. Before she could reply I quickly started to talk about what happened. "I was walking across the street, but I wasn't paying attention and I heard Chloe yell my name and she pushed me out of the way and on to the grass. I looked up and saw her in the middle of the street with a bus in front of her." I said, the memories replaying in my head.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hoskins?" A guy with a clipboard called out. All three of our heads snapped up and looked in his direction.

"Please come with me. Your guest may come as well."

We all followed him until he got to the room Chloe is in. We looks at the man and he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off and ran in Chloe's room

"Chloe..." I whispered.

She was laying in the bed and had tubes connected all over her. She must've heard me say her name because she looked up at me. "I'm so sorry, Chloe. This is all my fault." I cried.

"No it's not." She croaked.

"Yes it is! If I hadn't been such a jerk in high school we could've been with each other, hanging out at one of our places. I did this to you." I cried. "Why did you save me when I've been such a jerk?"

She smiled softly. "Just because you stopped being my friend didn't mean I stopped being yours." She closed her eyes and the monitor did a long beep.

"CHLOE, NO!" I yelled as the nurses forced me out of the room. "CHLOE!"

-

"Perrie! Perrie wake up!" Zayn shook me awake. I was sweating and out of breath.

"Did you have the dream again?" Zayn asked. I nodded. Zayn sighed and helped me out of bed.

"If you forgive yourself and accept the fact that Chloe forgave you, you wouldn't let theses memories haunt you." Zayn said and left without another word.