Chapter Ten: Whats This!!!!!

so this chapter will shock you vote fan comment let me know what you think of this one i really want to know!!! :-)

Autumn-----

I woke up in a rush alarm didn’t wake me and last night Dustin had actually asked me to be his girlfriend if I didn’t think he wasn’t t doing it because I was almost raped I would’ve said yes and today I woke up thinking that I really like him and I would say yes with that cheer leading tryouts are today boy am I in over my head with that one, I had a math test in algebra this was going to be a long day.

When I got to the front door I had forgotten to brush my hair thank god I had a spare I brushed my hair and boarded the bus could get a ride with Dustin after everything that has happen so far this school thing being the new girl sucks.

I’m too nice for this I Just want to go home to the old house I mean this one is nice but right now I’d be in school with my friends they would be cheering me up making me laugh my ass off. God they were the best.

I entered the building and was headed to the doors when my name was called from the office door. I turned to see who it was it was a familiar voice. When I looked it was it was ALEX!!! What are you doing here I you go here???

Yea my mom got transferred here with her job a week ago, Today is my first day looks like I’m the new student now huh???

“Yea sure does.” He put his hands one my waist and pulled me in for a huge I knew what was next, a kiss, I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. The feelings I once had for him was replaced by the ones for Dustin. He wasn’t…just wasn’t what he used to be to me.

“Alex I can’t believe this this is crazy I missed the old house thinking about it earlier and you

“Yea we can pick up where we left off you knows I missed you so much I love you who’s my boobsie wobsie”.

“Alex I have to tell you something… something you are not going to like”.

“What is it babe”.

“I… I…well you know I love you and that me and you in our time together we had some fun times right we were inseparable…but…there is someone else and what we had just isn’t there anymore we can always be friends and you will always have that special place in my heart…. Alex! Alex!”

“I can’t believe this who is he”!!!???

“First off don’t talk to me like that and his name is Dustin”.

“Dustin sounds like he is an ass”.

You know what I have to go have a great first day. I walked into my first period I saw Dustin seeing him makes me happy it made all of the anger Alex had caused go away I knew then that I wanted to be with him no much of a wait huh???

“Hey Dustin”

“Hey did you think about last night’s proposal”.

“Yea and the answer is”

“Hey Autumn why did you walk away so quick”???

“I’ll be your girlfriend”.

“Hello I’m Dustin this is my girlfriend Autumn you know her”.

“Yes she was my girlfriend before she moved here you are the guy that took her from me”.

“This is your ex”???

“Yes he is but I don’t love him anymore”.

“You heard the lady now back off”.

The teacher entered the room and it became quite class started and had ended before you knew it. Class was over and I was being eyed by him all I wanted to do was escape. In the hallway I felt someone grab my arm

“What!!!” I yelled

“It’s me”

I saw that it was Dustin.

“What do you want”???

“Why did you run out the room so fast”???

“I wanted nothing to do with that…that oh what the hell am I saying look he is my ex yes I used to love him then I meant you and you changed that I began to like you to fall for you and over the couple of months that I have been living here you are the most wonderful sweetest guy I have ever meant I loved him but now I have to tell you and be honest I like you now you have always been kind to me except months ago when you did that whole mean thing in the café, why do you think I said I will be your girlfriend”???

“I thought maybe because you liked me but now I think it is because of him the way you did it the way you said yes when he was in the class”.

“NO NO NO, It is you he has nothing to do with this I like you Dustin”.

“Yea we will see”

“Dustin!!!”

I watched Dustin walk away as I thought about what just happened did he really just reverse this on me you know boys really fucking make me sick you know what fuck this.

“Dustin Dustin”!!!

“What”!!! He said stopping without looking at me back turned towards me.

“you don’t walk away from me you hear me isn’t it enough that I just confessed my feelings to you he is the past you are the now you said in the class did I think about your proposal and I said I would be your girlfriend now things have change you can’t do that there is no way no Dustin I like you he is the past how many times do I have to tell you that”. I felt a cry coming on and looked away. He was being an ass you know what maybe I was in over my head with this guy he seemed to not be worth it now. You know What Dustin I’m over it your right I will not be your girlfriend I take back my answer.

“Yea go back to your boyfriend”.

I watched him walk away as I walked in the opposite direction. that entire day i didn't want to do anything I was pissed I didn't try out for the cheerleading squad maybe next year, but I did past my test.  

Well I feel this may be boring chapter but hey it all leads someone to find out where keep reading. If you see any errors comment and let me know thanks guyssssssss u like totally rock :-)