*~CHAPTER ONE~*

*First Chapter,hope you enjoy this one. The music: Elements of Life by Tiesto*

Again I don't own either Pacific Rim or The Fate Series. And the music use as the inspiration to write this.*

The war against the Kaiju dragged on to almost five years. At this time, Nations now started to invest on walls than the Jaeger Program. But some Jaegers still remained at their disposal to defend against the Kaiju that will come through the breach. At one of the remaining bases of the Jaeger Program, a figure with white hair is coughing his lungs out as someone came.

"Kariya", A voice calls to the white haired male that finished his coughing fit.

The mentioned male look at the one who called him and pretended he is okay, even when they just seen him double over finishing.

The male took a deep breathe," you risky ass", he says," you shouldn't have done that"

Kariya chuckles weakly," yes, My risky baka ass, but it was needed Lancelot".

Lancelot looked like he wants to have a comeback But he composed himself.

"Come on we have to get the rest of the Jaeger pilots ready for an invasion", he tells to the sickly man.

Kariya answers slight weakly," Understood.. Lancelot".

During the walk there, Lancelot's thoughts went to what he will do, mostly on himself and trying to make Kariya not do anything reckless to much, since them two are around same of risky aspect. They did a promise to not do those stuff, if one does not the other should off follow.

The promise better be kept.

*More to come. Feel free to leave some feedback! ^~^*