Honest Words

"What's wrong? I heard you shouting Kuon, is everything OK? Has something happened?" she looked just as terrified as he had felt the moment he had heard that voice again, but now as he turned to her even with the tears running down his face she couldn't miss the truly happy smile that was alight on his face.

"Don't worry my love," he said as he wrapped her in his arms,

"Our new daughter in law will make sure he's just fine." Julie gasped as Kuu smiled at her, she herself had been e-mailing Kyoko all the time. They had became fast friends and like her husband she loved the girl dearly.

"Kyoko-chan?" she asked slowly as Kuu just nodded.

"EEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Julie screamed as she jumped into Kuu's arms and he spun her around.

"Let's get in the car, quick! I think 4 hours is enough time for her to calm him down and for him to explain, don't you?" Julie kissed him full of the excitement and passion that was burning in her eyes.

"What? You mean they're here?" Kuu grinned. Oh how was he going to explain that one? Was four hours enough for him to explain? But at this moment in time he was too happy to care.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"WHERE IS SHE?" Kanae screamed as she stormed to Lory's desk.

"I'VE JUST BEEN TOLD KYOKO IS MISSING, SO WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" Kanae was in a full rage, she never even looked at the others in the room as she bared down on Lory.

"Kotonami-san please calm down and I will try to explain." Kanae's eyes were blazing as she stared down the most powerful man in show business.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down, how the hell can I calm down when my best friend is missing?" she growled as she leant forward towering over the seated Lory.

"Kotonami-san you need to calm down if you want me to tell you anything," Kanae exploded into a torrent of threats and foul language as she screamed at Lory. Kijima strode forward and grabbing the young woman's right arm, he spun her around. Holding both arms to her side he kissed her fully on the lips and held her there a moment before releasing her lips.

"Better?" he asked in a husky voice, all Kanae could do in her shocked state was nod as the room stood in awe at Kijima's actions. True, the young woman had now stopped shouting, but as soon as Kijima released her arms, Kanae's right hand connected soundly with Kijima's right cheek.

"Hell woman what was that for?" He asked startled as he clasped his palm to his face where her hand had slapped it.

"That's for kissing me without asking," she said as she huffily sat in one of the chairs before Lory's desk, a slight pink tinge on her cheeks as she scowled at her boss.

"You better have some answers President and this had better not be another stupid love me assignment." Lory sighed as he looked across at the now calm woman before him, he could tell already this was going to be a long day...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kyoko had never seen a man cry like Ren had just done, but her body moved without her needing to think. Holding him, caressing him as she let him seek comfort from her, and she was glad she could give it to him.

"I'm sorry." he said as he pulled away slightly, so embarrassed by the complete lack of composure. This wasn't Tsuruga Ren. Ren would never have lost himself to his emotions like this. He felt almost like he was 15 again hearing the doctor confirming his worst fears. Rick was dead.