Chapter 1

KURO:

Kuro was lying on her bed. Her long raven black hair danced on the sheets as she hummed to herself. She was too busy drawing to take notice of the black mamba creeping up her bed. "Hiro I know you are there." She mumbled without looking back. "Damn!" The snake cursed as it took it's human form. He turned Kuro around so she could face him. "And here I was planning to surprise you." He pouted. "You're a million years too early to surprise me like that." She sighed. "That's ok. I can surprise you in other ways." He grinned. "Maybe later, I promised Aoi I'd go to her house at 2, you better get ready too." She brushed him off before walking away, leaving a lovesick Hiro behind.

AOI:

Aoi sat on her bed with a deck of cards in her hand, her long brunette hair loosen down to her waist. Sehun focused on his cards while Aoi put a 'Queen of hearts' on her bed. "Oh forget it, you're such a sloth." She jumped on her lover, their hearty laughter filling the room. "Where's my kiss?" Sehun grinned. Aoi rolled her pink eyes before kissing him intensely. "By the way Kuro is coming over, I don't know about Hiro though." Her hands ran through his brunette hair, their gaze hooked on each others' eyes. "Lil' Blue, I don't know what I'd do without you." He whispered in her ear. "Actually you can do a lot of things you know, like, flirting with others, going to bars, bla bla bla." She wrapped her legs around his waist, resting her hands on his broad, naked, chest. Sehun laughed and planted a gentle kiss on her collarbone. "You're my one and only, Aoi." He pushed her onto the bed and cuffed her hands in his. Aoi let out a little moan and began kissing the man above her.

AKA:

Aka sat in the corner of her dark room, speaking into a communicating crystal hanging around her neck. "Mom, dad, I'm still searching for him, but... why did you do that?" Aka whispered sobbing. "Honey.. it was for the best.. just bring him back to us.." Her parents were crying too. "I have to go now." She sniffed as the crystal stopped glowing. She wiped her tears before standing up. She decided to pop up at Aoi's house to lighten her mood. An hour later she was standing in front of the door. She knocked...