Part 3

As I struggled against the straps, I saw the man sittting in a soft, leather chair off to my right. The man stood up and strode over to me.

Do you remember me Jim? I was your only friend for a very long time. It's Kenny!" he said in his low, guttural voice.

I went to speak but he stuck a rag in my mouth. After a few hours of Kenny staring me down from the chair, he finally got up and left to go the bathroom. "You move and I will do things to you that no man wants to go through."

As he left the room, I remembered the knife was still in my pocket. A few minutes later I had managed to work the knife free and cut myself out of the straps. Right as I made it through the door, Kenny came in from the opposite door toting his pistol. As I made my way through the maze of a house, I looked for an exit, which finally came in the form of a small window. In a large hurry, I got out the window but got cut by the remaining glass, leaving a huge gash on my thigh. As I struggled to get as far away as possible, I saw the man behind me. But he was going slower now, he had a cut along his leg also.

Due to me not paying attention, I tripped over a tree root which let Kenny catch up. Now overlooking a large river, Kenny held the gun to my head, prodding my skull with enough force to give me concussion. "All I wanted was a friend and you couldn't provide, so now I'm gonna end your misery." he said with a small chuckle then everything went extremely blurry. Confused, I turn around to see Kenny is gone. I look in my left hand and see that I'm holding the gun to my head. I realize I am Kenny, and Kenny is I. I pull the trigger. My life flashes before my eyes and Kenny is nowhere in my memories. Just me playing alone, talking to myself. Then everything went black.