Chapter 8

Bucky and Ella went back to her apartment he put her against the door as soon as they got in and he kissed her with tongue and started to take her clothes off. She started to take his off as they walked to her bedroom without breaking the kiss. He laid them both down and pushed into her and started to make love to Ella. "Please tell me that you didn't start your new birth control."

"No I didn't." she said 

"Good baby cause I want a baby with you." he said as she started to have a orgasm. 

"Let me on top." she said 

"No baby not tonight. Tonight I have a lot to make up for tonight it's all about you baby." he said as he kissed down her stomach and started to eat her out. She arched her back as she started to  come undone and whispered "Oh god right there baby don't stop mmm fuck me Bucky god." as she started to squirt she felt him laugh and moan as he licked up her juices. 

"Mm baby doll always so sweet." he whispered as he started to go again. Causing to have another one that had her almost off the bed. 

He kissed back up her stomach and started thrust back into her and he said "Mm my baby is so good to me." 

He started to get faster as her headboard started to hit the wall. She started to have back to back orgasms when he put both of her legs over his shoulders and he said 'Oh fuck yes oh oh oh." as he started to coat her walls. He dropped her legs and laid down in between them and kissed her. 

"Wow baby that felt amazing." she whispered 

He kissed her and said "I love you Ella Grace and I will do whatever I have to make up the last two weeks to you baby. I feel like the worse boyfriend in the world right now. I just I have always been this way and I hate it. I just I don't know I Feel like something is wrong with me or something." 

"You my sweet sexy boyfriend baby there is nothing wrong with you. I guess I should of been more sensitive to the fact that you were dealing with something too and maybe I shouldn't of been such a bitch about the whole thing when Sam called me and told me that your mom passed away and that you just needed some space all I heard in my head was I don't have time for you and your crap." she said 

"Baby no that's not true." He said 

They got up and started to pull their clothes back on and he knelt down in front of her and he said "I need to ask you something cause you seem to have it in your head that I'm going to run all the time what did Parker do to you." 

She looked down and said "When I first got pregnant and I made that decision he broke up with me and told me that if I truly loved him that I would keep our son but I was clearly hiding something from him that was the baby wasn't his when I refused to changed my mind he broke up with me. He didn't show up when I had our son he never went to appointments with me he didn't help me choose a family for him he wanted no part of it cause I didn't do what he wanted. It wasn't until 6 months after the baby was born he came back to me and apologized to me and told me that he realized that I was just doing what was best. So everything was fine again but then my sister in law got pregnant with my nephew she was 17 and her and my twin brother was not told the same thing we was told and that pissed him off and he got mad at me and left me again." 

Bucky lifted her chin and said "Baby then why in the hell did you say yes to his proposal." 

"Because I loved him in some dark twisted part of my brain I thought if I said yes that maybe things would change. He joined the army to impress my dad cause he wanted to make things right with him cause he knew that my dad hated the way he would constantly run off whenever he wasn't getting his way." she said 

He kissed her and said "Baby I'm 32 years old I have already been through the immature stage of being a guy granted the last two weeks doesn't prove that point but I know that you needed me too and I know that you are only 22 and still at a point that relationships are confusing but baby you do show so much maturity for your age half the time." 

She looked down and said "Thanks." 

Her phone started to vibrate against floor and he found it for her and he said "Who is Joe and mary"

"That's my niece's grandparents." she said as she answered the phone 

"hello Mary what's wrong?' Ella said

"Hey honey um has your dad called you?' Mary said

"No he hasn't called me but I've out of the apartment for a little awhile I haven't been home long. Why what's wrong?' Ella said

"There's been an accident Ella with your sister.." Mary said

"With my sister? What about my sister?' she said 

"Well um she showed up here yesterday high and drunk trying to take Brylee from us and um well your sister was found in her car outside her apartment that she moved to they said she overdosed." Mary said

"Mary is Brylee ok?' Ella said

"Yeah honey she's fine." Mary said

"OK then that's all I care about." she said and she hung up 

"Ella baby you ok?' Bucky said

"Um Bucky call my dad for me and see if what Mary said is true. Cause I know my sister she won't even drink a beer she didn't even want to go out with me for my 21st birthday." she said

Bucky got his phone out and called her dad. "Hey Joe it's Bucky.. Um Ella just got a really weird phone call." 

"From who?' Joe said

"She got a phone call from Mary saying that Ashlynn overdosed on drugs and was found dead in her car and that she showed up at their house yesterday trying to take Brylee." Bucky said

Joe sighed and said "She's not dead she's in a coma I haven't called Ella cause I had talked to you earlier I knew that you two were trying to work stuff out. They were more than likely trying to get Ella on their side they have been pushing for them to have full guardianship of Brylee in case something happens to Preston." 

"Ok I'll let her know." Bucky said as he hung up. 

"Baby your sister isn't dead she did over dose but she's in a coma." Bucky said

"Oh.. well I guess that's good." she said 

He kissed her and said "Now can I take my girl out for dinner. Cause I'm starving she makes me work up a appetite." 

"Mmm dinner does sound good baby." she said 

They pulled their coats back on and went out to dinner.