Chapter 1

Violet's POV

*Sigh*

Its the first day of school and I'm not really looking forward to it.

It's because I'm seeing my bullies again..

I wish summer break didn't end.

Ugh I hate my life, but I need to get ready!

*1 hour later*

"VIOLET ARE YOU READY?!'" My mom yells at me

"Yes mom, I'm coming!" I yelled back

First day of school, lets go..

*At school*

"Hey, look who we have here!

OH CRAP, ITS DREW!

Drew is the worst bully ever, but he's nothing compared to Alison..

"Drew not now or the teacher will find out its us, Brittany told me they have camera's right now!" Nicky said pointing to some camera's.

They finally walked away, I had no idea why, but I was happy really happy.

I can finally go to my class for the first time without getting hurt!

I walked into the school and reached my locker, I didn't need much today. Just my English book and my note book for maths.

I almost reached the classroom, but some dumb new kid didn't see me, I tripped and dropped my books. And my pills.. My pills for my depression..

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" The guy said. I looked up and his eyes were the first thing I noticed. He's pretty cute..

"It's all okay, don't worry" I said with a smile.

He grabbed my books and gave them to me.

"Thanks" I said, grabbing my pills really quick.

He looked kinda confused.

"You're welcome! What's your name?" He said intrested.

"Violet, yours?"

"Jai" he said with a cute smile.

We talked a little and I found out that he had the same schedule as me. So we walked to the classroom together.

But suddenly someone grabbed his arm, I looked at them and one of them looked kinda familiar.

Jai told him to 'piss off' and I laughed a little.

One of them looked pissed, so I just kept on walking.

Jai finally finished his conversation, so I stopped and waited for him so we could finally go to our classroom.

"Who were they?" I asked fast so I didn't sound too curious.

"Just my stupid brothers, Luke and Beau. Luke is my twin, Beau is my older brother" he said while forcing a smile.

"That's why he looked so fimiliar!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, haha.." He said trying to force a smile again.

And that's how Jai started a moment of silence, until I started panicking, because we were too late for class. "Frick, we're too late for class!" I said. Jai looked at me and laughed. "It's okay, I'm new, I'll just say I couldn't find my class and you helped me!" He smiled and winked.

We finally reached the classroom and walked in. As I walked towards my chair, I noticed 3 fimiliar faces. Alison, Brittany and Nicky. Great, my bullies are in the same class as me! Alison looked up and said "hey look, it's the emo! We're in the same class as the emo, girls, isn't that amazing!?" Alison laughed while looking at Brittany and Nicky who forced a smile. I looked at Alison and said 'and I'm very honored to be in the same class as the biggest slut of the school!" I said laughing while walking away until Alison grabbed me and pushed me. I laughed even harder and put my middlefinger up while screaming "middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck!" Everyone started laughing, Brittany and Nicky included.

Jai looked confused and asked the teacher where his seat was. Alison looked at him and asked the teacher if he could sit next to her. The teacher was okay with it, so Jai awkwardly sat next to Alison.

Nothing special happened that day, I just sat alone as usual and went straight home after school. Let's hope Alison doesn't tell Drew what happened today. She tells him everything anyway. Just because he's her boyfriend. They are the worst people on earth, made for each other.

Goodnight.

-

A/N: Daniel and James will be in the story later, don't worry.

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I just srtated writing so I'm not really good now! If you have any tips, just leave a comment :)