Playing with the BadBoy

Mia's POV
I turned around and saw the two what you would call "badboys" standing by me. I obviously knew that Lukas was the one that said that to me. Jake, the other one, was standing right beside him.

I looked over at Harper who's eyes were wide and her jaw was on the floor.

I decided to play around with him.

"Thanks!" I said winking. I started to walk away. I dropped my pencil and bent down to get it making sure Lukas was looking. He bit his lip and I smirked.

I walked away and went to my first period.

Time Skip>>>

All through out the day Lukas was flirting with me and touching my waist and looking at me.

Jake kept on flirting with Harper.

It's the last period now and it's a free period.

I'm deciding on trying out for cheer and Harper is trying out for a special band group that travels the country.

I walked into the girls locker room and changed.

I grabbed a white sweater out of my bag since it'll be cold outside and tied it around my waist.

This is what I was wearing:

I walked outside and started stretching

I walked outside and started stretching. I heard whistling and I looking over to see Lukas staring at me biting his lip.

I bent over to where he could get a good look of me. I heard a groan and I looked to see him rolling his eyes. He smirked and walked back over to his other football friends.

I looked up and saw all of the other girls walking up to the front. I walked over and we got started.

Time skip brought to you by Jakey wakey>>>

I was about to change when I realized I forgot my other change of clothes in my locker.

I walked into the halls and went to my locker.

"Mama Mia" I heard an oh so familiar voice behind me. I turned around. "Try harder buddy." I said turning around and swaying my hips a little more as I walked out the door.

I get to my car and realize that I have to take Harper home. I get my phone out to call her but just as I do I see her and Jake making out on the side of the school.

I call her and she pecked his lips and answered.

"Yes?!" She snapped. "Bitch try me." I said honking the horn. She looked up and her face immediately turned red. She looked at Jake and walked over to my car and got in.

"I hate you." She said to me rolling her eyes.

"Oh I know you love me." I said smirking and winking at her as I drove home.