Oh No

Lukas's POV
If I'm being honest, I think I'm falling for Mia. I've never fell hard for a girl like her before. I have this facade of being a "bad boy" and I have to keep it. It's what gets me through my day.

If I get deeper feelings for Mia I'll turn soft. That's my worst fear. When I first came to this school, I was bullied and people didn't like me. I wanted people to like me but know that I'll do some damage if they tried something.

I can't date her. She'd turn me soft again. That cannot happen. I won't let it happen. I have to get my mind off of her.

Mia's POV

Flashback
Harper and I just walked into the lunch room. "Imagine Justin Bieber singing the Dora song and eating pizza at the same time WHILE walking into a candy shop." Harper said with wide eyes. I looked at her with a weird face and started laughing.

We walked over to our assigned lunch table. There was a boy with blonde hair sitting in MY seat.

I walked about to him.

"Hey mister. I'm sorry to do this, but you have to move. This is my seat." I said looking at him. "Oh I'm sorry but-" He was cut off by the lunch lady saying "Mia he's a new student. I told him he could sit there." She looked at me and back at him. "Mia, this is Lukas. You can show him around if you want." She said turning back around.

"Okie dokie." I said grabbing his hand and bringing him out of the cafeteria. "So my name is Mia. I'm 10 years old and I love to-" I was cut off by hearing a hard slap on the ground behind me.

I turned around to see Lukas on the ground, with wide eyes, looking at one of the rudest kids in school.

"Watch where you're going. Loser" Jackson said walking away with his other friends. I ran over to Lukas and helped him up.

"I'm sorry, he's a jerk." I said grabbing his hand again and walking away.

The rest of that day Lukas didn't say anything to anyone, not even me.

After that day, Lukas was totally different.

End of flashback

"Miss Taylor, could you please tell me what the square root of 65 is?" Mrs. Canetta asked me bringing my out of my daze. "Um, you can't do that." I said. "You're correct, well sorta, don't daze out in my class Mia." She said going back to the lesson.

The bell rang and I walked to my locker.

"Mia Bella Taylor!" A high pitched voice yelled. Harper. "Yes Harper?" I asked her. "Did you hear about-" she was cut off by the sound of  loud bang.

We looked the way of where we heard the sound.

Oh No.