✨Witch/Wizard AU✨

-These two are based off of two tv shows that I loved as a kid😊

-The mission of these scenario is that you can't let your crush see your magic unless you feel that it's time to show him. But it's not gonna be dramatic and threatening to where he'll say he'll break up with you if you don't talk

-(Bias) is the person that likes you but doesn't have powers and doesn't know your secret
-(Bias wrecker) is the person the likes you as well and has powers. Also knows your secret
-(Best friend) is the person who doesn't have powers. Knows your secret

Scenario

1) Wizard
You were with (best friend) who told a funny story about his life and you loved listening to it. (Bias wrecker) tried to step in the conversation and noticed you more to which you playfully tried to ignore. (Best friend) saw a cafe and left you with (Bias wrecker) to get a frappe for the both of you. You rolled your eyes and tried to walk off trying to follow him but (Bias wrecker) smirked at the idea and took out his wand to stop your tracks and wanting to talk to you. Of course you with the same exact powers took yourself out of it. You complained to (Bias wrecker) saying he can't use his powers in public till (Bias) came in greeting you. What happened?

2)Witch(Bias) and (Bias wrecker) were too busy fighting with one another

2)Witch
(Bias) and (Bias wrecker) were too busy fighting with one another. You saw them and sighs annoyed as you known it was the 4th time of the day, but you didn't want to stop them oh no. You smirked with a better idea. You said a spell and casted it onto both of them, cause the two to speak gibberish. Both of them were confused as to how it happened. (Bias) was unknown to it but only (Bias wrecker) knew that you were around so he quickly made his way up to you. What happened?

3)Make up a scenario