8. Hospital Romance

After sometime, Doctor reached to Singto's room. Then he said "We take Mr. Prachaya under observation for at least for a day. So after a day, you can go to your home Mr. Prachaya." Doctor said to Singto with slight smile.

"Okay! doctor. Thank you." Krist saying to doctor with shaking hand.

When doctor gone from the room. Singto again started. "Now, your husband is hospitalized.... He feel very weak right now..... So, You don't feel that you give to your husband some kind of enery dose which energising my body." Singto said to Krist with puppy face.

"Means??? Aaaa..... your medicine. Not now. Its not time for that. After you'll having your lunch then I'll give it to you, your medicine dose." Krist said with confidense.

"Aish.... " Singto said with ruffling his head.

"Why god? he is that much innocent or may be he pretended to me that he don't know about what am I saying to him." Singto murmured.

"What??? What are you saying?" Krist asked.

"Nothing.... nothing at all." Singto said making innocent face.

"Right now, I just wanted to cuddle you." Singto suddenly said.

"Uhmmm.... Not here! When we will reach our home. Then whatever you want. I'll give you." Krist said with shy smile.

"Promise!" Singto said with full of excitement.

"Ya! Promise." Krist answered.

Then Krist fed lunch to Singto after that, They were talked about all past misunderstanding. And clear them all. Now, between them anything persist, is only their love. Nothing else.

Night time

"Okay! now it's too late you sleep. I also have to go home for fresh up and rest. I feel very tired." Krist said.

Singto said with sad face "You don't stay here? you still mad at me because of past incidence."

"No... Sing. Not at all. I am just normally said to you that. That's all."

Singto felt inside very hurt. Because he thought his wife still don't forgive him. That's why he never stay here with him. His husband is hospitalized. His condition is still not fully recovered. Even then he doesn't care me at all. Like that Singto thought.

With cold heart Singto was trying to sleep, after going Krist.

Then he fell asleep.

At midnight someone slowly entered in Singto's room. Then the person who enter his room. He put his palm on Singto's shoulder.

Then he said with whispering way while shaking Singto's shoulder "Sing... wakeup! Wakeup!" "Ai... How can someone sleep in such a deep sleep." (stranger said to himself.)

Then Singto turned. With closing his eyes. When he slightly opened his eyes seeing a shadow of stranger person, his reaction is like that 🙎😲 in shock.

Then Singto switch on the lights. Lamp Switch is near to Singto's bed.

The shadow of stranger person is none other than, his baby... his sweetheart. Krist.

"Oh!! Baby... You got me scared.... how could you reach here at this time. You went for home na. Then?" Singto asked with his wake up rough husky voice.

"Ok... you don't want me to stay here. Then I'll go." Krist said while standing. Because when he was waking up Singto. He kneel down near Singto's bed.

"No.. no.... I didn't mean that." Sing said.

"But in this much of smaller bed how can you sleep comfortably with me." Sing said with little worry toward his wife.

"My hubby your warm chest is best comfortable mattress for me in this whole world. Then How can I feel uncomfortable. Because before that, I always wishing that, but I never do that lay on my husband's arm. Because my hesitation for you...."

Singto interrupted him. Then said "I am all yours my love."

"Shut up!! Singto." Krist said while laying on bed and Singto giving him space while moving himself.

Then Krist laid right side of Singto and Singto also sleep facing toward Krist. 

Krist said "Honey are you ok? When I put my head on your shoulder."

Because in right hand of Singto had still syringe inserted for supplying of glucose. Therefore Krist hold Singto's left hand carefully and put on own waist. Then Singto tightly grab Krist's waist.

And said that "In my whole life this is the best night ever for me."

"Me too. my handsome hubby." Krist said with beautiful smile.

Then, both were snuggling with each other while sleeping.

When Singto was talking with Krist. At that time, for Krist, Singto's talk were heared like this... "bla... bla... bla... bla... bla..." Because there was something else going on in Krist's mind at that time.
😂

For stopping Singto, Krist suddenly kissed him delicately. Means, both were feels eachother's soft lips. Like this way, they were continuously kissing to each other, for a while.

Then Singto stopped kissing.

Krist said with embarresment "Oh! Sorry. You don't want tha....."

"No... no... is not like that.. is just my syringe..." Singto said with little dabbled smile.

Krist pressed Singto's hand where syringe inserted by laying on it. So, because of pressure Singto's hand bleeded.

Then Krist saw bleeding hand of Singto.

"Oh!! Its bleeding Sing. Why you don't tell me before." Krist worriedly asked.

"How could I stop my cute wifey to loving me." Singto said with his signature smile.

Then Krist banded Singto's hand where blood comes out.

After that, he said to Singto "Now.. we do only sleep, nothing else. So, Lets just sleep."

Then both of them fall asleep in peace with cuddling each other.

MORNING

Singto laying on Krist arm. Krist peck his forhead again and again. And Singto between Krist's peck made pout face look at his wifey again and again. Because that time Krist was very affectionate toward Singto. His love for Singto is now become more strong.

Then Krist got up from bed. And said "I'll come back."

"Aa... I want more snuggle on my baby's embrace... So early, Where want you go?"

"Bring breakfast for you."

"But, come fast." Sing said.

"Ya! Now you are behaving like a kid." Krist said.

Singto said in serious way "You promise me Krist. You will never ever think about giving me divorce."

Krist said while holding Singto's hand "I promise you. I will never ever leave you."

After freshen up he went to bring breakfast for Singto.

After having breakfast.

Krist completed all formalities for discharge. Then Singto and Krist both were reach in their home.

A/N
Hospital romance. How was it? this is additional chapter of this story. I add just because I love peraya romance. Which  I missed in their series. So I fullfill my desire in my story....😅😍💞