Chapter 7

Annie's P.O.V.
Austin and I were having a great time untill out of nowhere,he kissed me.I was shocked,I didn't have the force to push him.Untill I finally managed to pushed him away from me.

Annie
What are you doing?
Austin
I like you Annie.
Annie
You know what..just get out of my house.
Austin
But Annie..
Annie
GET OUT!

Austin said nothing and left.

I went out of my room and saw some things on the floor,A bouquet and two gift box.I pick the letter that was attached to the box.

Dear Annie,
My life changed since we started dating.I knew it since the first time I met you that you were special and I was instantly attracted to you.
I realized that since you became my girlfriend,we haven't acted like a couple ,we were still two best friends.so I hope that these gifts makes it up to you.I love you.

Love,
Johnny.

Did Johnny saw Austin and I kiss,Oh my god! I can't imagine what he is going through right now.He must be thinking that I cheated on him.He. can't have his heart broken again.

I ran out of the house and started looking for Johnny.I called him like 15 times but he didn't answer.I send him like 60 messages but he didn't reply any of them.

All I know now is that I was crying and It started raining.I sat on the pavement as the rain started pouring heavily.Everything started to get blurry infeont of me untill I blacked out.

I open my eyes and adjusted to the light and I managed to see my surroundings.
I was in my bedroom and I was wearing my oversized grey shirt.

It was then that I saw Johnny asleep on the couch near my bed.He opens his eyes and looked at me in silence.

Annie
What happened to me?
Johnny
You fainted on the pavement..I was returning home when I saw you,I carried you home.
Annie
Did you change my clothes?
Johnny
You were drenched and your mom was already asleep..I couldn't have let you get sick...don't worry I didn't see anything.
Annie
Johnny..I need to tell you something.
Johnny
Now would you please Excuse me..I have a flight to catch.
Annie
You're going..John I can explain.
Johnny
I saw you with my own eyes Annie.
Annie
Austin kissed me..I didn't kiss back.
Johnny.
You didn't even bother pushing him away.
Annie
Johnny..don't you trust me?
Johnny
I trust what I saw.
Annie
This is how little trust you had in me?
Johnny
I have to go.
Annie
You are not leaving without hearing me out.
Johnny
And give you another chance to break my heart into pieces again.
Annie
Johnny,I love you!
Johnny
Then stop loving me.
Annie
I can't.
Johnny
Goodbye Julianna.

Annie fell on his knees and cried for hours.
Johnny returned back to canada.Annie never thought that this little mistake would've ruin the best thing in her life if only Johnny would've listened,if only he would've stayed.

Johnny's P.O.V.
I am finally back home and I can't take it anymore.My sisters are yelling at me.

Lauren
Are you out of your mind John?
Johnny
So you all are taking her side now(
Maddie
It's not about picking sides John..you should've given her a chance to explain herself.
Darian
She is a nice girl John,she went through the same thing as you..she wouldn't cheat on you.

Johnny walk off and went to his room.

Instagram:

AnnieLeblanc✔

AnnieLeblanc I truly loved you, but you walked away

Liked by JordynJones,BabyAriel and 32,537 others.
Comments:

Anniestan I just watched the new bratayley vlog and annie looks likes she has been crying.

Anniexc @Anniestan yeah I noticed,se was in Caleb's bed..she never does that unless she is sad.

View other comments.

Should I have given her a chance? DidI overreacted? I am just scared to be heart broken again...I would rather not trust anymore than being betrayed over and over again.

One week later..
Annie's P.O.V.
It's been a week and Johnny didn't call,he didn't even answer my calls.I sat on my bed crying my heart out.I've been crying for a week,I didn't really go out,I barely ate.

Jayden
Get your ass off this bed..we are going out.
Ariel
Come on girl lets go.

Instagram:

AnnieLeblanc ✔

AnnieLeblanc They always got my back

AnnieLeblanc They always got my back.@BabyAriel @Madslewis @rileylewis @Indianna @brookebutler ❤❤
Like by BabyAriel,Madslewis and 34,678 others.
Comments:

BabyAriel @AnnieLeblanc we got you girl❤
Madslewis love you✨😘
Brookebutler we look cutee😍
Rileylewis love u girlyy❤❤
Indianna my favorite peoples😍😘

JordynJones✔

JordynJones love you ❤❤@AnnieLeblanc Like by Jordanbeau,Badzach,BabyAriel and 32,537 others

Like by Jordanbeau,Badzach,BabyAriel and 32,537 others.

The day out with the girls really made me feel good.I still love Johnny but I think it's time to live my life.He doesnot deserve me if he didn't trust me.

Johnny's P.O.V.
The more time I spend in my room the more I think about my mistake and now I can't correct it because I know she won't forgive me.she look happy...I don't wanna ruin it for her now.