Last stand part 2

Rex ran down the hall to see a furious cryolophosaurus who slammed tank to the ground. Rex looked down at his mist Hunter card. "Okay bud. I need you one last time." He swiped the card on his stone. Mist Hunter appeared and charged at the cryolophosaurus. The cryolophosaurus roared at the mist Hunter, blasting ice out of his mouth. Rex had to think quickly. "Black roar!" Rex swiped the card to summon the black T-Rex who stood in front of the ice. The mist Hunter tried to bite the tail of the cryolophosaurus but he was to fast for him. The black T-Rex tried to attack the cryolophosaurus but failed to succeed. "Man he's faster than he was before. Guess that crystal gave him more power over his element." Rex mumbled to himself. A speaker in the room went off. "Rex, you just don't get it don't ya? That cryolophosaurus isn't just the real one, but he is upgraded. He won't stop until your dead. You can try to hide behind dinosaurs and your friends but in the end, you will die. Run now Rex. You never know this can be your last day seeing Zoe again." A female voice said. Rex looked around. The only things he saw was everyone passed out on the floor. Rex was alone.

The cryolophosaurus slowly walked towards him. Rex stayed calm. Rex also walked forward with any fear. Both of them stopped when they were face to face. None of them moved. Rex looked down trying to keep the memories with this dinosaur away.

"Hey old friend," he started. "I know you don't remember me because of what these people did to you. I know you don't remember all the destruction you didn't mean to do. They forced you. They tormented you. They threatened you. I don't blame you. Please don't make the same mistake again."

Rex and the cryolophosaurus had a history together. When Seth gave Rex the cryolophosaurus, they had an immediate bond. During their time together, they would do things like destroy people's property or make snowmen with his powers during the winter. At some time Ace would get jealous and try to get Rex's attention.

Unknown to Rex, the cryolophosaurus had  tears. The dinosaur tried to help people in the past but ended up freezing them and scaring them to the point where people would run away from him in fear.

"It's okay bud. I know how it feels to be left out. I know." He whispered.

Voices rattled in the cryolophosaurus' head telling him to kill Rex. The cryolophosaurus kept trying to ignore the evil voices.

"Grrr kill him already!" A voice from the speaker shouted. In a blink of an eye the cryolophosaurus attacked Rex. The mist hunter ran into the fight and rammed Rex away from the evil dinosaur. Both dinosaurs fought biting and scratching each other until they both grew tired.

"Ohh Rex. Stop trying to save these dinosaurs. You did it once but history won't repeat itself. This is a new generation, a new generation where humans will be extinct and the world will be taken over by the dinosaurs once again." The same voice said, "Your just a kid Rex. You can't do anything."

Rex looked up at a camera. "I ain't just a kid. I'm Rex Owen and I won't stop fighting until my fist comes directly to your face!" The person on the speaker laughed. "So much talk from a coward who hides behind his carnotaurus."

Rex looked back at the two dinosaurs. The mist hunter was exhausted while the cryolophosaurus still had lots of energy. "Damn it." Rex mumbled. He watched as both dinosaurs clawed and bit each other until mist hunter turned to a card. Rex watched as the cryolphosaurus looked around confused. Rex to advantage of it and quietly left the room without a sound.

On his way to find drago, Rex noticed a couple of bodies laying on the ground. He could tell it's his friends. He ran up to them. "Max, Mia wake up now!" Rex shouted. They didn't wake up so Rex smacked max in the face. He still didn't wake up. Rex grunted and hid their sleeping bodies in a dark corner and ran off. Rex looked around hoping to find something useful. He heard a loud snarl that startled him. He turned around to see an acrocanthosaurus staring at him. Rex looked at the Card in his hand. "No, you've been through enough ace." He mumbled. Rex looked at the giant dinosaur. Rex did the only thing that was in his mind: run like there was no tomorrow.