Chapter 1

Antonia's POV-

Me and my friends are at the mall but no one is here except the store owners so I guess we can mess around for a while. We got bored so we started dancing stupidly in the middle of the mall.

While I'm watching my friends dance terribly I look around and see a couple of people hiding behind a dark wall. I notice who they are. They're carter, nash, matt, and cameron. I give them a small smile and turn around. I don't want to bother them because it looks like they are hiding.

"Hey guys let's go to candy world." I say quickly so that they won't see them.

While we're in the store I look back over to the boys and carter is signaling me to come over there.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, just stay here I'll be right back." I say as calmly as I can.

I quickly walk over to the boys so that no one will see me.

"Hey, why didn't you scream and tell your friends that we were here." Carter asks quietly but curiously.

"I didn't want to bother you guys and it looks like your hiding." I say rushing my words.

"We're playing hide n' seek. Wanna play?" He asks eagerly.

"Uhm, sure I need to tell my friends to go on without me real quick though." I say before walking over to my group of friends.

"Hey, you guys can go on upstairs without me." I say while basically pushing them up the elevator.

Once they're no where in sight I start to walk over to carter. But I bump into a plant on my way there. I looked like an idiot.

"Who's the seeker?" I ask leaning up against the wall.

"Hayes." Nash says looking at me for the first time.

Oh... My voice trails off.

"Who's wrong?" Carter asks me looking worried.

"It's just I used to have the biggest crush on him." I say a little embarrassed.

"Used to?" He says looking at me with the cutest smile ever.

"I stopped crushing on him because he's important and I'm not." I say while carter stares at me blankly.

"Your important to me." Carter says while giving me a bear hug.

"But it's not like we're gonna stay friends after today." I say while thinking why he even wanted to talk to me.

He smirks and asks for my phone. I give him my phone. He types something and then hands it to the Nash and so on. He hands me my phone back.

"Now you have all of our numbers even hayes." He says while smiling like an idiot.

"Shhh, guys he's coming."Nash says and we all look for hayes.

I see hayes. He's so cute. Shut up Antonia. I can't like him anymore. But he looks so cute looking lost. Ugh, hayes grier why are you so cute.

I get snapped out if my thoughts when Carter's hands wrap around my waist and pull me In front of him as a guard.

"Really carter!?" I whisper scream at him.

"He won't touch you." He whispers to me.

"Who's this??" Hayes says while his eyes rake my body.

Maybe today wasn't the best day to wear shorts and a crop top.

"Antonia, she's my friend, she's playing with us." Carter says while pulling me closer.

"Okay." Hayes says before running towards me.

But carter picks me up bridal style and runs away. He's so strong. We have been running for a while, how is he not tired.

"I think hayes gave up, let's get some food." He says while walking us over to the table with me still in his arms.

We get subway. They are super nice. Shawn, hayes, jack g., and Jack j. join us. once I finish my sub I get a call from Lillian.

A- "Hey what's up?"

L- "We're leaving now, are you going with us?"

A- "Uhm, no I can get a ride I think."

L- "Okay, well we're going to Maddies house so meet us there"

A-"Okay, and tell Evan that I'll talk to him when I get there."

L- "Okay bye."

A-"Bye"

When I turn around everyone is staring at me and haye suddenly gets up and leaves. I'm confused. Were they listening to my conversation?

"Is Evan your boyfriend?" Carter looks me in the eyes while he asks.

"No, No, No. Why would you think that??" I ask surprised.

"Oh, it just seemed like it." Carter says while looking at his feet.

"Oh, but where did hayes go?" I asked a little too curious.

"Ask nash" All the boys say in sync except Nash.

"Nash.. what happened?" I ask Nash but his head in down.

"I-I Uhm I told hayes that you liked me and you would never like him because he said he liked you." Nash says quickly but clearly.

"Nash!!" I basically scream and I bolt out of the lunch area to look for hayes.

"HAYES!!" I scream through the whole mall.

"Yeah." I hear a small voice near the water fountain. I walk to it and I see hayes with bloodshot eyes sitting on the ground.

"I don't like nash..." I say while looking to the other side of the mall.

"W-what?" Hayes says in the smallest voice I've ever heard.

"Nash lied." I say picking at my fingers.

He doesn't say anything but I'm still deciding if I should ask him if he really likes me. What if he doesnt? What if he does?

"Do you really like me?" I ask as nervous as I usually am at the doctors.

He doesn't say anything so I look at the ground in embarrassment. I feel like an idiot.

I feel two fingers under my chin lifting up my face. Hayes looks in my eyes and he kisses me in the most passionately way.

( This is my 2nd book so yeah. I hope you like it. Who's your fav magcon boy? Comment your name, your personality, details of what you look like, and your fav thing about your fav magcon boy.)

-Antonia☺️💗💋