Chapter 2

Antonia's POV-

The kiss was amazing. I'm shocked that he kissed me, he didn't answer if he liked me but I guess he does. But what did that kiss mean. Does he want to date me? Or was it just a non meaningful kiss.

I get interrupted from my thoughts when hayes starts to help me stand up. I didn't even know he stood up. He grabs my hand and doesn't let go as we walk back to the lunch area.

What will Nash think? Will he be mad? I consider Carter as a best friend now, he has been so sweet to me.

We walk to the table hand in hand and everyone is looking at us. Once we sit down hayes does something that surprises me. He kisses me in front of everybody.

I know he was just trying to prove that I was his but I still liked it. Wait, does he consider me his. I doubt it.

Once we pull apart everyone's mouth is dropped open. Were we kissing for a long time? I can't help but blush as everyone stares at us.

Everyone stops staring and continues eating silently. I just sit there looking at my phone until I feel a hand on my lower thigh. I can't help but smile.

-------------------

It's already 6:45 and I'm suppose to be back at Maddies house at 7:15.

"Hey guys, I need to go to my friends house can you guys drive me there?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah, I can drive you." Carter says while grabbing his keys out of his pockets.

"Can I go with you?" Hayes asks with a small smile.

"Sure, but there are like 7 girls and 2 boys there, the girls will go crazy." I say the half truth, I don't want my friends drooling over him and what if he thinks one of my friends is more pretty than me.

"I just want to be with you." He says a little embarrassed. I think it cute that he's embarrassed about saying those sweet things to me.

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I blush slightly while I pull away.

"Let's go!" I say a little too excited.

------------------

We drive into the coldasack, I am getting more and more anxious. I want hayes to stay the night but Maddies mom might not let him. If he leaves then they will ask me so many questions. I just want to lay on the couch and cuddle with him.

I am interrupted by hayes opening the car door for me. I get out and he wraps his arm around my waist. He starts tickling me and I run away from him. He chases me for a while and then it starts to rain.

He finally catches me. Once he does he pulls me close and he kisses me even though we are getting super wet.

Half way through the kiss we hear a couple of "ohhhhhs" and "ahhhhhhs" from Maddies house. Hayes turns around and all we hear is squealing.

We walk in the house and we get changed into dry clothes. I end up wearing my pink pajama shorts and a tank top. Hayes ends up wear some of Maddies dad's pajama pants but no shirt.

"Nikki!" I scream through the house. (Nikki is Maddies mom)

"Yeah" She yells back. I follow her voice to the kitchen.

"Can hayes stay the night? We won't do anything." I assure her.

"Yeah sure, I trust you." She says surprising me.

"Oh okay, thanks." I say while walking away in shock that she said yes.

I walk over to the living room alone, I don't see hayes. Evan and Alex probably stole him. Or the girls stole him.

I turn the tv on and watch Jessie. This is the episode where Mr. Kipling has babys. I get interrupted from my thoughts to someone picking me up. It's hayes.

He takes me over to the recliner chair. He sits down first and then he pulls me down into the chair with him. We sit there for at least an hour until I fall asleep.

I wake up to a large crash in the kitchen. It woke up hayes too because he was confused when I looked up at him.

I stand up and I see the back door open and a person in all black with his/her back facing me. I look at hayes and motion him that we need to go upstairs right now.

( So I hope you like this. Uhm so yeah you can comment your fav boy and your personality and what you look like so you could be they're girlfriend. Or you can Kik me at Okay_Then_)

-Antonia☺️💗💋