Chapter 3

Hayes POV-

Me and Antonia rush upstairs and into Maddies room. We close the door and lock it. we look at each other in shock.

We wake up the girls and tell them what's going on.

"I'm gonna see if the person has left yet." I say really nervous. What if I don't see Antonia again? I just need to be careful for now.

I walk down the stairs quietly and I see someone rummaging through drawers and taking things from them. The person isn't being quiet at all.

I rush back upstairs and tell Antonia to call the cops. She calls the cops and they are coming in 5 minutes. I hope they get here fast enough.

"They're here!" Antonia says relieved that nothing happened to us.

"Antonia....." I say a little freaked out.

"Yeah babe?" She says and I get super happy when she called me babe.

"I thought I was never gonna see you again." I say embarrassed.

"Awhhhh, hayes your the best." she says as she pecks me on the lips.

She starts to walk away but I grab her hand and pull her back and kiss her, the kiss starts to get heated but I stop it before it goes any further.

( Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while but I'm gonna need you to Like my chapters so I know you guys like it so I can make more. But anyways I hope you liked it and have an amazing week!)

-Antonia💖👑☺️