Wallop |10|

Key words used:
*[Y/n]: Your name
*[B/f/c]: Best friend's character
*[F/c]: Favorite Color
*[F/ff]: Favorite Flower

2nd Person's POV

You peeked out the door to check if it's okay to go out. "The coast is clear," You announced. Hilda pushed the two of you out, and slowly followed after. "Okay, I'll go over to Goopy's side of the Isle and pretend to be one of them. Meanwhile, you two escape. I'm pretty sure Cagney is all the way in Inkwell Hell serving the Devil and what not." She flashed a cocky smile and patted your head, "I wish ya' good luck on your journey, " and with that, she left to distract the rest. You and [B/f/c] started your way towards the first Die House.

You passed through Cagney's garden and felt a pang of sadness hit you. You told [B/f/n] to wait and walked over to a lone [F/c] [F/fl]. You crouched so you can see its details closer. 'Also, I've been meaning to ask: Where did you get that flower crown?' You touched your head and felt the flower crown on your head. "Oh y-yeah, I forgot all about it," You smiled. "Cagney made it for me, along with Cup and Mugs," You blushed at the memory of you first meeting Cagney. You shook the thought and stood up, following [B/f/c].

You both made it to the first Die House. You entered cautiously and checked if anyone was there. It was clear, or so you thought. You and [B/f/c] slowly walked towards the exit. "Well isn't this is a sight for sore eyes, " A whoosh sound was heard and a hole appeared on the floor. Out popped the Devil's right hand man and sleazy manager of the Devil's Casino, King Dice. "Dice..." You said with worry lacing your tone. The man smirked at your expression, "It's wonderful to finally meet you gamers in person, I've heard so much about you," He held his hand out for you to shake. You hesitated before shaking his gloved hand.

'What do you want, Dice? I could tell you're looking for something,' [B/f/n] pointed out. The man nodded, "Yes, I want you two to do me a favor." He paused to clear his throat, "You see, me and the boss made another deal. He bet that you would hand over your souls while I bet that you'll survive. I want you two to win." [B/f/n] scoffed, 'What do we get in return?' You just watched silently as this entire thing unraveled. "Well, I'll give you whatever you want. "

He smirked, "but of course, you can go ahead and decline-", "Deal!" You exclaimed. [B/f/n] looked like you were crazy, 'You're kidding right?' You shook your head, "When we survive, you return ALL the soul contracts of the Inkwell citizens that the Devil stole." He smirked and bowed, "Pleasure doing business with you two gamers." A hole appeared on the ground again, followed with another whoosh. "Until next time," and with that, he jumped down and the hole disappeared.

You and [B/f/n] stood there, processing what just happened, until they said, 'Why did you agree to his deal????' They asked. "Because," You started, "We need to save Inkwell. And if it means that we deal with a sleazy casino manager, I'll do it." They were silent for a while, before they spoke, 'I'm pretty sure that the other reason why you agreed was to have a good reason to die, right?' You raised your hands up in surrender, "You got me." You frowned as depressing thoughts came in your head, 'Happy thoughts just think about happy thoughts...'

[B/f/n] decided not to push it further and just walked out of the Die House. You sighed and followed after them, the light blinding your vision. It was Inkwell Isle II, but it was all greyscale. All the color that used to bring joy to people was gone, and the games and rides looked like it was abandoned for a long time. You gulped and caught up with [B/f/c] hastily. The metal sign of one of the games made a loud squeak which made you feel uneasy.

The feeling added when you heard footsteps, "Someone's here..." You whispered.
Your followed the sound of footsteps, until you couldn't hear them anymore. The sound of hysterical laughter filled your hearing, until Beppi showed up. He looked like he went to hell and back, literally. He had dark bags under his eyes, and he had bruises all over. His cheery outfit had been torn. But what was scary, was that his eyes were yellow. "Beppi..." You croaked out. It was scarring to see him like this.

"[Y/n], you're coming with me," He spoke monotonously while grabbing onto your arm. You jerked it away and took a step back. Beppi seemed pissed off after what you did. He cracked his knuckles and took a step forward, "We must go now." [B/f/c] got close to you, 'We need to run in 3...2... 1, Go!' You two ran far away as fast as you can.

You could hear Beppi behind you, "GET THEM!" As if on cue, which probably was the case, the other residents of Isle II came after you. You dodged Bon Bon's candy corn bullets, while [B/f/c] was trying not to get burnt by Grim. You kept running towards the entrance of Isle III. Wally flew down and tried to grab you, but you punched him away with your bare hands before he could. You managed to pass the rainbow bridge.

A bunch of cat figurines started chasing you, so you punched them away while trying to dodge the candy corn bullets. While you weren't looking, Wally flew down again and swept you off your feet. You screamed when he brought you up high. You kicked and punched his claw, but it was no use since his grip was like metal. You could see the clouds under you and pounded on him harder. How high was he taking you? You thought hard on what to do when it hit you. You bit down into his claw, which made him let go while holding onto his injury. You screamed when you fell. The last thing you saw was the sun before you blacked out.

====
Please give me ideas for the next chapter, because I need to know.