Speedroid vs T.G. !

After you escaped sector security you arrived to the place where you live with Yugo and Rin. You opened the door and saw Rin.

Rin: Y/N! Where have you been?! I was worried.

Y/N: I'm sorry. On my way back I  had to take care of one of those security bastards.

Rin: You need to be careful. You were caught once and send to that horrible place called Facility.

Y/N: I know. I barely managed to escape and I assure you that I'll never go back to that place.

Rin: You and Yugo are like family to me. I don't want to lose you.

Y/N: I feel the same.

Then Yugo showed up.

Yugo: Hey you 2! I got awesome news!!

Y/N and Rin: And that is?

Yugo: We all got invitations to the Friendship Cup!

Y/N: You mean the biggest tournament in the city!

Yugo: Of course.

Rin: And if we win we can change this city and have a better future.

Y/N: I agree. My dream is to duel king of duelists. And I'll do my best to defeat him.

Yugo: Y/N, how about we have a duel now. It'll be a good practice.

Y/N: I totally agree. But I'll not go easy on you.

Yugo: You're on!

You both get on your duel runners and Rin choose to spectate on your duel runner.

Rin: Good luck for both of you! But then again Y/N I have something to tell you.

She whispered to you so only you can hear her.

Rin: Win this!

Y/N: You can count on it!

Yugo: Whoever passes the first corner goes first.

Y/N: Right.

Both of you: Turbo Duel, Acceleration!

Yugo passes the first corner.

Yugo: Alright, I'll start this duel by special summoning Speedroid Terrortor since I have no monsters on my field!

Speedroid Terrortor

1200 ATK

Yugo: And his effect let's me to add one Speedroid monster from my deck to hand such as Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice and summon it!

Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice

100 ATK

Yugo: Then it's effect can change Terrortor's level from 1 to 6 and I choose level 4. Now level 1 Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice tune with level 4 Terrortor! I Synchro Summon! Say hello to a Monster that always edges down the competition! Hi-Speedroid Chanbara!

 Now level 1 Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice tune with level 4 Terrortor! I Synchro Summon! Say hello to a Monster that always edges down the competition! Hi-Speedroid Chanbara!