New power awakens!

You defeated your opponent and two guards escorts you back to your room.

Announcer: Next is Yuya vs Duel Chaser 227!

Y/N: Duel Chaser 227? I know that guy. I used to beat him every time I met him.

After a while Duel Chaser summoned Fusion monster.

Y/N: I bet Roger is involved in this. His plans are always mysterious.

Yuya was struggling a little, but in the end he managed to win.

Announcer: On to the next duel. Moon Shadow vs Shinji!

Shinji won.

Announcer: Next is Selena vs Some Random Guy.

Y/N: The girl who looks similar to Rin. She defeated that guy quite easily.

Announcer: And now comes the last duel of the first round. Shay vs Dennis!

You watched the duel and then Dennis reviled himself as the spy from Fusion Dimension.

Y/N: That Dimension stuff again? But that might be true because in this city no one saw this new summoning methods. Not even Jack Atlas.

Shay found out that Dennis is the one responsible for capturing his sister Lulu and immediately defeat Dennis. After the duel ended Shay tried to do something with Dennis by pressing some buttons on his duel disk, but suddenly stopped.

Y/N: What was that about? I don't know for sure what are intentions of these Lancers, but right now I must win a Friendship Cup.

Announcer: And now here is the list of those who will fight in second round.

Shay vs Crow

Yuya vs Shinji

Y/N vs Selena

Rin vs Sergey

Y/N: This second round will surely be tougher than first. Both me and Rin must give our all to win in order to archive our dream and for Yugo.

Announcer: We shall now start the first duel of Second Round. Y/N vs Selena!

Y/N: And I'm first.

 Guards escorts you to duel track and your opponent arrived.

Selena: So your the one who beat Shingo. This time luck won't save you.

Y/N: This time I will be more careful.

Announcer: Ready, set. Turbo Duel.....Acceleration!

 You pass the first corner first.

Y/N: It's my turn. I summon T.G. Catapult Dragon and with it's effect I will summon T.G Striker. Now level 2 T.G. Striker tunes level 3 T.G. Catapult Dragon!Limiter Removal, Level Five! Regulator Open! Thruster Warm up, OK! Up Link All Clear! Go! Synchro Summon! Come on! T.G. Hyper Librarian!

T.G. Hyper Librarian

2400 ATK

Y/N: I end my turn.

Selena: I draw! I activate Polymerization! With it I fuse Lunalight Blue Cat and Lunalight Purple Butterfly! Blue cat that prowls thought the darkness! Butterfly with violet poison! Spiral into the moon's gravity and become a new power! Fusion Summon! Come to me! Beautiful beast that dances in the moonlight! Lunalight Cat Dancer!