#4 (borusara!) ; that smirk

(they're about 17 in this)

"I'm hungry-dattebasa!!!" Boruto yelled following Sarada into her small house. He threw his arms over his head and pouted. "No dinner for you today, you acted like a straight fool and embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Sarada spat back. "That stupid fool flirted with you! What else am I supposed to do, allow him?!" Boruto said, frustrated.

"Shannaro." Sarada said under her breath, gritting her teeth. She raised her hand and put it back down, controlling herself. "Just go sit down on the couch." She pointed torwards the living room. Boruto grunted and obeyed her orders, slumping onto the couch.

Sarada grabbed some supplies from her cabinet, only bandages though. She walked over to Boruto and sat the bandages down on the small stool beside her. "You're such a baka, you know that?" She gently put her hand over the cut across Borutos cheek. Green chakra flowed from her hands onto the wound, soon enough healing the small gash. A light pink blushed stained across his nose. She sighed. "I'm not gonna put these on you, just go take a shower you smell of sake." Sarada swished her hands in a quick motion.

"Come with me?" Boruto asked, smirking. "N-no! Just go take one already shannaro!" Boruto got up and kissed her forehead. "Thank you." He said as he walked into the bathroom, leaving Saradas face as red as ever. She punched the air, but a small smile came the the corner of her lips. She got up and placed the stool back where it was originally.

Boruto came out of the bathroom with only shorts on, a towel covering his head. He caught a glimpse of Sarada in the kitchen making something, he chuckled. "Knew you couldn't not leave me hanging." He whispered. He yawned and walked over to Sarada and laid his head on her shoulder. Sarada got startled and then realized it was Boruto. "I'm making you JUST ramen and then you leave. Okay?" Boruto wrapped his arms around her waist stubbornly. "Nope. Let me stay tonight please?" He questioned. Sarada sighed and turned off the stove. "Fine fine. Go put a shirt on!" Still Boruto clung to her, not listening. "The one I had is dirty, noo. Not like you haven't seen my chest before." Boruto let go and shrugged, smirking. Sarada again blushed but brushed that off. She poured the noodles into a large bowl and scooted it across the counter. "Wanna at least watch a movie?"

Boruto nodded, grabbing Sarada with his right arm and then his noodles with the other. She yelped but didn't say anything. "I love you." Boruto said calmly. Sarada lifted her head and warmly smiled. His heart melted. He loved her smiles, they were just so adorable. He sat her down beside him and turned on the TV. Sarada reaching  for the blanket and threw it around them. Boruto put his arm over her and the began watching whatever came on.
Soon, they just both fell asleep.

lmao this is pretty bad, but hey it's something to write anyway 💀