Prologue

When Pierson Cedar was old enough to digest the fact that his father wasn't around because he didn't want him, his mother was so proud to see that her son didn't care. He then pronounced that he'd show his father, wherever and whoever he be, that he had screwed up by leaving him and his mother.  

Elizabeth Cedar had decided to cut herself off from the wizarding world when she decided to have Pierson, so naturally, the boy had no idea about the wizarding world. The woman homeschooled him, and when she disappeared three years later without a trace, Pierson was devastated. 

He had grown up with only his mother and had hardly left the house when suddenly he was taken from the only place he knew and taken to an orphanage in Cambridge, where he was miserable. For the next couple of years, Pierson was bullied, ridiculed, beaten, and depressed. He was so down on himself that he was the verge of killing himself.

But then a light appeared in his dark life. A woman came and took Pierson out of the orphanage, gave him a home, and a family. Pierson was welcomed into the house of the woman, Jennifer Kindle, who had found 12 other children like Pierson and gave them a home. It was a place where Pierson recovered, learned who he was, what he was, and what he could be.

Pierson Cedar was happy, for the second time in his life, and as he was sitting down at breakfast on August 24th, a letter came by owl post. Pierson had found out he was a wizard and now as he read the acceptance letter into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he grew excited. He would be able to go to the school where the older children had talked about ALL the time. And maybe he could find a place to truly shine.