1

Star moved boxes around and smiled at her friend "Hey Jennie I am done!" Star said "Oh thank you Star! I don't think I could have moved all the boxes here today " Jennie said as she left out a nervous laugh as she was moving stuff around in the house.

"I would always help someone! Even a stranger, but you seem... nervous Sis, what's wrong?" Star asked as Jennie said on the couch and sighed.

"Since I graduated College and you are just going into it I don't know if you will be fully safe there," Jennie said clearly worried as Star started to unpack boxes and giggled.

"I'll be fine, I got Jeno to be my roommate there is also Kihyun, and Kai will be there too!" Star said and Jennie groaned.

"That's still not enough, you will have lot's of work to do and I know people sometimes take advantage of you and ask for favors and make you feel bad so you can't say no," Jennie said and Star looked at her and smiled softly.

"I promise you I will be fine, and if I get into trouble I will call you," Star said softly and Jennie smiled getting up and ruffling her hair.

"I'll unpack this one box and then the last one then we can make dinner," Jennie said taking two boxes which were the last ones.

Star bowed "Thank you sister," Star said, "Don't thank me, I should be thanking you, to be honest!" Jennie said beginning to unpack the boxes as Star giggled.

"Well That's all, let's begin to make some shrimp soup," Jennie said walking to the kitchen as Star followed her putting her sweater covered hands over her mouth to cover her yawn.

Jennie noticed "Aw is my little sister tired?" Jennie cooed pinching Stars cheek and Star shook her head as her eyes drew lower as she was.

"I'm good, I just want to help my sister," Star said as Jennie got the ingredients "Well first unwrap the shrimp," Jennie said giving the wrapped shrimp to Star as Star nodded taking them and beginning to unwrap them.

After dinner, Jennie drove Star to her dormitory and Star walked up to her new dorm room and sighed.

"Jeno isn't here yet," Star said in a low tone but then smiled looking up "But I get the best bed," She said to herself as she jumped on her bed with her stuffed animal.

" Mr.Chu I missed you sooo much~" Star kept talking to Mr.Chu until she fell asleep.

~~~~

Jeno walked in the dorm room and too a shower, once he got out he realized Star was sleeping he smiled and ruffled his wet hair in his dry towel.

He covered Star with a blanket "didn't realize you were here... I guess I'll talk to you in the morning" Jeno said softly as he walked away and changed into comfortable clothing and laid down in his bed falling asleep.

~~~~

Star yawned and sat up in her bed looking around tiredly "man, I missed Jeno's arrival!" She thought then hit herself in the head getting up "I need to get ready anyways" She murmured and went to get a shower.

She changed into a skirt and a white long sleeved shirt looking like a high classed student she smiled at herself in the mirror "Hm~ Star?" Jeno said tiredly as Star looked at him.

"Yes?" Star said tilting her head "can you hand me my uniform?" Jeno asked and she nodded walking to his desk and pick up his uniform giving it to him.

"There!" Star said, "and do you think you can give me a ride?" Jeno said as he started to take off his comfortable clothing and changing into his uniform.

Star nodded "of course just hurry up please," Star said picking up her bag and picking up Jeno's as Jeno ran to the door picking up his shoes and putting them on.

He took his bag from Star and they left to go to class

~~~~

Star sighed as she texted her group chat of friends and they were all busy in class or doing some work.

She got bored and wanted someone to eat lunch with until she saw a boy in the street as he looked angry "What do you mean we can't eat together?!" He yelled into his phone as Star watched carefully.

"Alright, Haechan! go have fun with your girlfriend I'll eat alone bye" the boy said as he hung up and shook his head and Star walked up to him with a shy smile.

"I-I'm sorry to bother you but I could hear you, you don't have anyone to eat lunch with? If not I don't have anyone to eat lunch with maybe we can eat lunch together" Star said.

The boy looked shocked "Uh sure, but do you expect me to pay for the whole thing?" he asked giving her a weird look and Star shook her head "No I learned I can pay for my own meals, by the way, I'm Sarai but you can call me Star since everyone calls me that" Star said shyly.

"I'm Jaemin and that's good, let's go," Jaemin said walking to a lunchroom with her and she smiled.

They ordered and began to eat.

Jaemin kept looking at her weirdly which made Star confused "How old are you Star?" Jaemin asked breaking the silence between them "I'm 18" Star replied, "I'm 18 too, where do you come from?" Jaemin asked.

"I come from a little town in Bangkok, I used to live in Thailand when I was younger but we moved to Korea," Star said and Jaemin nodded "I lived in Korea for my whole life," Jaemin said then he looked at his wallet and sighed.

"Man I don't have any money, do you think you can pay for this meal I'll pay you back," Jaemin said and Star nodded handing him money.

"Thank you, you really are kind let me walk you to your dorm" Jaemin offered but Star shook her head.

"I walk back alone, and besides my roommate isn't the best at socializing," Star said and Jaemin nodded "I see, how about we eat breakfast tomorrow and I'll pay this time," Jaemin said and Star smiled.

"That sounds good, but I have to go now," Star said getting up and walking away and Jaemin pouted "Why can't you stay a little longer?" Jaemin whined as he grabbed her hand and she looked at him confused.

"I have a class to go to," Star said and Jaemin hugged her arm "But I'm lonely skip it please~" Jaemin said but Star just stared at him.