2

Jaemin kept whining "Can you do me a favor and stay with me for a while?" Jaemin said and Star stared at him and sighed.

"Alright, I will..." Star said and Jaemin smiled "Thank you," Jaemin said and Star sat back down and they began to talk a little more.

Star then looked at the time and sighed again "I missed two classes I need to go now I'm sorry" She said and left swiftly and Jaemin nodded.

"She's special..." Jaemin said as he watched her leave with a smile on his face. Jaemin got up not long after and walked to his class.

"She's pretty, she's nice, she's everything anyone would really want I don't want her getting hurt with the boys at this school," Jaemin thought walking through the halls.

He saw her again and walked up to her "Hey Star, can I have your phone number?" He asked as he walked up to her, her and her friend both had a shocked expression on their faces.

"Yeah sure..." Star said as they both exchanged their phone numbers and Jaemin smiled "Thank you" Jaemin said and walked away to his class.

Star's friend looked at her. "That is Na Jaemin, he's in a group and they aren't nice why is he being so nice to you? He was never nice to anyone else, not even a girl" The friend said

"Ashly, I guess It was because I came to him and had lunch with him, he even begged for me to stay with him and I did..." Star said and Ashly nodded "Yeh he could be just trying to get it you know..." Ashly said.

Star rolled her eyes "I never fell in love, I'll be fine I won't give him anything I have or you know " Star said and Ashly sighed "I hope you don't, even I fell for him and I'm not into guys..." Ashly said and Star rubbed her shoulder.

"Well...we should go to class now or we will be late," Star said and Ashley nodded as they both walked to class.

~~~~~

Star was walking to her dorm room and jumped on her bed with a groan as Jeno chuckled "So how was you day Star?" Jeno asked looking at her and the groaned again.

"So it was okay till everyone was busy and I had lunch with a random dude, but I asked him and his name is Jaemin," Star said as Jeno gulped "Like Na Jaemin?" He asked and she nodded.

Jeno sighed "I know that kid from years ago...he used to be so nice but something changed him to be such a fuck boy, the only time he is nice is just to get a girl," Jeno said and Star groaned.

"everyone keeps telling me that and I'm going to say the same thing, I never fell in love so I'm not going to give him anything," Star said and Jeno nodded.

"I know but still...he acts cocky and pretty much gets what he wants I just don't want you hurt in the end," Jeno said "I know, and other people don't want that but mistakes happen I'll be fine I promise," Star said and Jeno nodded.

"Yeah yeah I know, what do you wanna eat you probably deserve a good meal after a day like that" Jeno said and Star nodded "what about... Kimbap" Star said and Jeno nodded picking up the phone to order the food.

He ordered the food and waited for it to come, he picked it up and gave half of it to Star and half of it to himself.

they both watched a movie "I'm so thankful to have a good friend like you" Star said and Jeno chuckled "Don't flatter me so much, Jaemin lover" Jeno teased and Star groaned.

"jerk face..." she said and he laughed "You make the name names for me don't you?" Jeno asked with sarcasm and she looked at him with a pout "Would you shush so we can watch the movie" Star said and Jeno nodded.

"Fine I will," he said and they both looked at the tv watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~

Star woke up in her bed and to hear Jeno's loud snoring, her expression changed to tired to annoyed. She walked over to him and picked up a pillow hitting him with it.

"Ah! what the hell!" Jeno yelled as he got hit "WAKE UP JENO IT IS TIME FOR SCHOOL" Star yelled as Jeno groaned and grabbed the pillow hitting Star once with it.

She whined and he got up getting a shower. she watched him with a pout and he smiled when he came out "thank's I guess now I won't be late" Jeno said and Star nodded going to the bathroom to shower.

Star came out and walked to her bike as Jeno followed her and they both went to a cafeteria to eat breakfast.

Star smiled and Jeno groaned "Look who's there" Jeno whispered and pointed to a person and star looked to see Jaemin.

Jaemin looked over and noticed star and smiled "You two can sit here with me," Jaemin said and star nodded and walked over to him and sat down.

"I'll go you're on your own I don't wanna be here with him" Jeno whispered to star and she nodded as Jeno left.

She smiled at Jaemin "So how was your night?" Jaemin asked as Star began to eat. "Uh...it was okay I got lots of sleep, how about you?" Star said and Jaemin hummed.

"I was up studying then couldn't sleep because of something," Jaemin said and Star tilted her head "What do you mean something? did something happen to you recently?" Star asked and Jaemin nodded.

"Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it though," Jaemin said looking down and Star nodded " I understand, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" Star reassured and Jaemin smiled.

"Thank you," He said and Star hummed. they both got done eating and walked around campus talking about things until they both had to leave each other to go to class.

"I wish I could skip this time but I can't I actually have to go sorry Jaemin," Star said and Jaemin smiled with a nod "It's fine I guess I'll see you soon," Jaemin said and Star nodded as she walked away.

"She's the reason I was awake...but so was that memory I had" Jaemin mumbled to himself and walked to his class.