First Mission: "Rescuing Pisshat!"

°Boruto°

Soo.. today’s my first mission with my team.. To be honest, I Haven't been so happy in my entire LIFE! I can drive Sarada insane for the rest of her life.. *Smirks* MUH HA HA HA HAAA.. Okay were getting off topic.
So were all supposed to meet up at the front gate of konaha early morning.. Lets just say i’m not a morning person.. and I was late..

°Mitsuki°

Me and sarada have been waiting for Boruto to come for about thirty minutes now and sarada is getting impatient..as hell!

“Where the hell is he!?”  I just ignore her question and point over at a figure approaching us both. “Your late!” Sarada yells twitching her eye. “Hi Boruto how'd you sleep?” I ask. “Okay,.. And I know i’m late!” He responds looking at sarada with his arms behind his head closing his eyes. “Don’t do it again!” Sarada yells hitting Boruto in the head causing him to bump into me.

*duck face*

“Hey why'd you do that!” Boruto yells clenching his fist at Sarada angrily. “Hmm. Don’t be late then I won’t hit you!” Sarada yells pushing her glasses up closer to her eyes.

*blincks*

“Your so annooooying Sarada!” Boruto complaints rolling his eyes. Sarada looks over at him smiling big. “Oh! Your calling me annoying do you even know who "Boruto" is..?! Your the most annoying person I know Boruto.” Sarada yells as steam exists her nose in anger. “Mitsuki did you hear something?.... I think it was the bulshit trian comeing to visit,.. CHO CHOOO!!” Boruto circles sarada pumping his fist in the air making “CHO CHO” noises as he runs. “CHAA!!” Sarada screams in anger. “Oh thats even better, CHA CHAA!!!” Boruto mocks Sarada as he runs into the vilade escaping sarada laughing away..

*crosses eyes in bordism*

°Sarada°

I’m going to fucking kill him! Inner Sarada screams.

Boruto looks back at me and sticks out his tongue. “CHAAA!!” I yell after him. He then stupidly bumps into someone. “Ow, sorry..” He stands back up to see sencie crossing his arms. “Really..?” He asks sarcastically. Boruto smiles nervously as I angeryl look at him. “You two should be at the gate.” Konohamaru sensei says walking to the gate. “You should be at the gate two KohGU hogaru science!” Boruto jokes sticking out his tongue again. I hear sensei breath in and out to help control his temper so he doesn’t snap on Boruto.

°Boruto°

I made it back to the gate in one piece gladly..I really thought Sarada or Sensei would have kicked my ass.. “Where did you guys go?” Mitsukie asks. He’s standing in the same damb spot. “Oh nowhere..but Sensie’s hear..” I say changing the subject. “Your late Sensei.Boruto got hear before you..” Mitsuki says smiling for some odd reason. Sensei just laughs nervously. “This happened before...I bet he was getting laid..” I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and walking over to Mitsuki. “Haha” Sensei nervously laughs agian. I look over at Sarada whos pointing at Sensei blushing. “What's wrong?” I ask her following were her finger is pointing…

“SEEE!!” I scream also pointing at sensei. Mitsuki notices what were pointing at. “Oh his fly is down..?” He says. Sensei drops a sweet as he pulls up his fly. “It’s not what you think!” Sensei puts his hands up in defence. “Yea right, you were late to Hima’s birthday party last year and when you showed up you were drunk and started talking about you and some girl smashing in the back of ichu raku wearing bunny suits and yelling "I love ramen, ramen sooo good in mah belly!!"..” I spill his secret laughing. Sarada laughs but Mitsukie just stands there like nothings happening. “Lets just go before I rip your head off!” Sensei yells as he clenches his fist in my face. “Okay!” I yell back walking away from the group..